User avatar

Squall

  • Poetry » Lyrical, Health Re: I did it for you

    @Ysayle Please stick solely to reviewing the poem (it's a good review by the way) and offering suggestions to the author. Saying that the author should 'invest in some empathy' ...

    Sep 18, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, General Re: Solaria - Exchange

    Yea the assumption I made was thinking that the group she's in is some kind of cult, and that what happened here was related to being in said secretive cult. ...

    Aug 17, 2015
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Lake-woods

    Then you need to give more indicators that he doesn't 'swing that way', because what you have now doesn't scream that.

    Aug 10, 2014
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Lake-woods

    Oh I didn't know the MC was a guy. You probably need them to be doing more 'guy' stuff like playing video games, sports etc.

    Aug 10, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Loneliness is not that bad

    Hey there. So normally I would be reviewing things, but I love your poem so much that I'm gonna spend this time to give you kudos instead :) It's a ...

    Jul 23, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Golden Lies - Chapter 1

    You might actually want to read the entire review, coz I didn't necessarily say that a submissive character is bad per se, but I did bring up some other issues ...

    Jul 17, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Hourglass-chapter three

    Glass can be vague, but she needs to give away info that would concern them in some way, either in a form of a threat or some revelation of their ...

    Apr 15, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Hourglass-chapter two

    I'll talk to you later about it. Kinda busy pondering over an assignment question atm.

    Apr 5, 2014
  • Short Story » Narrative, General Re: Karen's Birthday

    Hey there. So yea, first of all, you should consider paragraphing to make your ideas more clear and organized. Each new paragraph should talk about a different idea. Right now ...

    Dec 30, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Girl of Crows- Prologue

    Hey there. So a lot has been said about this prologue, and I have to say that I'm curious as to what's happening. I'm going to add a few more ...

    Dec 30, 2012
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: NVM 8

    Hello again XxBrokenVainxX. I admit that I had assumed that your preference as a prologue. This is because of all the time that I've been a member on this site ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Emigmus Chapter 2

    Hey there Penguin, as I promised. His awakening seemed to have a ripple effect, for he soon heard footsteps coming into the room. Please do not try to make your ...

    Dec 26, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Figment II

    Hey again cherylkate. I would like to first point out that I did also read the first part when I was doing the critique so that I knew what I ...

    Dec 11, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Unspoken Words - Chapter one

    Hey there googly. Once the last bell rang I was at my car, pulling out my keys immediately. What bell are we talking about here? Be more specific. I didn't ...

    Dec 10, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Killing Butterflies: a tragedy [2]

    Yes JC, that would make her sacking much more realistic. I had some sort of feeling that Charlie seems to be more of the active type than being stuck in ...

    Dec 8, 2008


People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one.
— Leo J. Burke