User avatar

Squall

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Renatus - chapter five

    The words glided into her mind softly before exploding in a cacophony of confliction and confusion. Leave Avignon, as if you have a choice. Her mind scoffed derisively, tendrils of ...

    May 1, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Renatus-chapter four

    “I don’t know, Fael.” She tried to keep the frustration though from the pitying look on his face, it was a futile attempt. “I told you it was more of ...

    Apr 20, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Hourglass-chapter three

    She rubbed the petals of the black and white posy between her forefingers and her thumb, black and white was her winter colour. Though its reign was about to end, ...

    Apr 14, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Hourglass-chapter two

    The piercing sound sliced through the serene town like a knife through flesh, leaving behind a trail of inevitable carnage. Mmm. The simile works, but it's such a random simile ...

    Apr 3, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Hourglass - chapter one

    Arrays of diffused winter sun filled the bare forest with warmth, fresh snow crunched beneath two pairs of boots. She watched, mesmerized as silken snowflakes spiralled down from the sky, ...

    Mar 29, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Fallen shadows - [chapter one]

    Hey Sub. So I'm not going to be too overly detailed with this review, but I will give you some things to think about. Let's talk about your descriptions coz ...

    Jan 19, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Narrative Re: Salvation Peak: Chapter 1

    Hey there Buggie :) It bit at her senses like rabid dogs, and honestly, she wasn’t sure her stolen goods were worth the whole freezing-her-butt off part. The last bit ...

    Jan 11, 2014
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Carbology

    Hey there. “Coal burns and gives off sulfur dioxide as wells as nitrogen oxide and carbon dioxide. These gases cause acid rain and global warming.” Don't you think everyone knows ...

    Dec 30, 2012
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Dear You

    Hey. Is this supposed to be poetry? It reads more like an angry rant to an ex girlfriend. There isn't any poetic techniques used, it's just lines of insults, threats, ...

    Dec 30, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: A Holiday with Oliver

    Hey there. I'll start with the hospital part. I don't really get why exactly the narrator decided to just read out the headline on the newspaper. From the looks of ...

    Dec 30, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: Finding Destiny (Chapter 3)

    Hey there. So for a story that's titled "Finding Destiny", I was expecting it to be a profound study on someone deciding to find their way in life. What I'm ...

    Dec 30, 2012
  • Short Story » Narrative, Humor Re: How to Scare Your Sister at Midnight

    Hey there. Is this really a creative writing piece? It lacks description, it lacks characterization, and it lacks a plot. It reads more like you are telling about a funny ...

    Dec 30, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Narrative, Literature Re: Hollow Summer

    Hey there. So let's start with your first part. I think you did an OK drop in describing the desolate playground, but I was wondering why she was reminiscing there ...

    Dec 30, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Science Fiction Re: The Jewels of Neora

    Hey there. So I don't intend to spend too long talking about this but I'll leave you with some pointers. You use a lot description...and a lot of it is ...

    Dec 30, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » General, Action / Adventure Re: John and Jessie

    Hey there. Today was Sunday, church day, thought John, as he woke heavily, taking pauses between yawns. I'm quite curious to see his attitude to this. Potential for characterization. It ...

    Dec 30, 2012


When a good man is hurt, all who would be called good must suffer with him.
— Euripides