-
Re: Flashing Pixels
Hey Retro! I can totally understand why you pointed out that there's like a lack of vocabulary varied in this piece of lyrical work, it's because when I was creating ...
Dec 18, 2014 -
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong?
Thank you!
Dec 15, 2014 -
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong?
And thank you! ;)
Dec 15, 2014 -
Re: Writers KrazyWriter And Chanta1234.... What Happened It's Being Worked On
Yes I do. I'll send you a PM to tell you how.
Dec 15, 2014 -
Re: Writers KrazyWriter And Chanta1234.... What Happened It's Being Worked On
I apologize for what I said. But for real, you should tell people that you're not finished so that we don't criticize your work. I hope that you finish what ...
Dec 15, 2014 -
Re: Writers KrazyWriter And Chanta1234.... What Happened It's Being Worked On
I'm not sure what this is... You say it's a Romantic/Horror but it's not, I'm really not sure why you posted this.
Dec 15, 2014 -
Re: Barrier
I love this review!
Dec 10, 2014 -
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong?
Thank you for all your awesome comments Fire! :D
Nov 25, 2014 -
Re: A Broken Mind
I like how you made this work. It's different, and I like different, so I love it!
Mar 28, 2014 -
Re: Rusted Hearts
I don't think the title does it's justice for the story.
Feb 1, 2014 -
Re: Rusted Hearts
You chose an interesting title. Though I don't agree, I did like the way the words flow and the imaging you gave it in your simple verse. This is beautifully ...
Jan 31, 2014 -
Re: Pokemon Ultimate Evolution Season 2: Episode 8, End Of Shader Part 2 of 3
I'll make a better review as soon as I can.
Nov 24, 2013 -
Re: Pokemon Ultimate Evolution Season 2: Episode 8, End Of Shader Part 2 of 3
This was really cool. I liked it a lot.
Nov 24, 2013 -
Re: I Was His Slave
I thought it would be cool to review something from the dark age. XD But I'll defiantly check out your more current works. =D
Nov 2, 2013 -
Re: Fly Away
Hey Read. You need your reviews 250 characters, or about 4 complete sentences to get any points.
Aug 15, 2013
