User avatar

Someguy

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Tiny, Red Ant

    I don't know. I like the idea, but I didn't feel your emotions. It was just like everyday where we walk on things we didn't know was there. If that ...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Class Warrior

    Okay. I like it. Very powerful. The tempo was a bit dodgy, but that's okay. Arrogance blooms with much to spare As I stand before the crooked lair Of mortal ...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Doll

    I like it. Very nice rhyming in some places and the tempo was good. I just didn't feel it, if you know what I mean. If my lips weren’t cool ...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: [deleted]

    Very cool poem. I like it. You have creative mind and you used it 100% At five I knew who Marilyn Monroe was, the turquoise fifties number, two sizes too ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Sytem

    Okay... Honestly- This was not good. It was dull and failed to achieve its purpose, which is to unleash the persons imagination and emotion. This definitely needs a lot of ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Angel from Above..

    *No comment* I'll be very honest. First of all. " i " should be " I " Do not let this be your downfall... ALWAYS START WITH A CAPITAL LETTER! ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Killing Butterflies: a tragedy [1] --Edited--

    This is more like a prologue, really. The first sentence wasn't good and it change the idea of what is to come. At first I thought it was a night ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Young Love

    I'm not sure. It isn't good for me. No offense. I don't like it at all. It is too sloppy and maybe it will make a good song. I just ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Shaman's Blues

    Okay... This is like a Gothic version of a hippy song. lol Who is willing to give a fatherly role, on a walk to the beauty way. (Beauty way?!? Please ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Holdin' it down

    Definitely Narrative poem. Okay I see the story...I think. Sorry. I failed to see what you tried to tell me. It is either I'm a retard or it isn't a ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The New Leaf

    I have to agree with Jiggity. It was dull and my imagination didn't even switch on. You did too many errors. This poem is as if you just wrote it ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Some people

    Okay. I don't know... Some people are torn to pieces By a break up or a unshared love Some people cry their hearts out And some scream and pout The ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: For Ali.

    Okay. Very nice poem. I really enjoyed it. Little girl so lost Sunken so low In the questionable things she’s done This is very interesting. I'm not sure about this. ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Everlasting

    This was very short. It really needs more. You explained those 4 lines, but it wasn't enough. For the span of a lifetime things may last or for this precious ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: I'm Internally Bleeding

    I'm back! Let us start. It is one of your better poems. You have a few parts which I find very cliche and that is NOT what you want in ...

    Dec 6, 2008


Just think happy thoughts and you'll fly.
— Peter Pan