Random avatar

SolisCookies

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Title pending poll. Wow, this was cathartic.

    Very nice, I loved it... Mostly because I think I said something along those lines to one of my friends who was trying to form a relationship with my crush ...

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: i slit my wrists for Jesus

    Although I wouldn't say it was perfect, it could do with some grammer checks, I thought it was interesting and even though some people here wouldn't have any idea why ...

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Light

    It was not wordy, but fantastically expressed. I loved the imagery of the lines: "You never did what I lit you for But still today I am again in your ...

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: To love!

    I thinkI shall worship you, because this poem left me awe-struck. Beautifully written, my favourite lines were "The love-moon waxes and the same way, It will wane! Its just strange ...

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: An exercise in line breaks- tell me what you think

    The ending doesn't seem to keep up with the same momentum of the beginning of the poem, but i think that's perfect with the poem, considering the last line and ...

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Cup of Life

    I liked what you were trying to portray, I thought it was interesting, but it seemed a little... jumbled maybe? I didn't understand it too well the first time I ...

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Laughter is Softer and I LOATHE this poem

    Although you didn't ourtright use cliches, I felt a lot of what you said had been said before too many times in different ways. It was much too abstract and ...

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Prada on concrete

    A brain fart is a moment when you don't understand or remember something that is obvious and easy and you would have at any other given time. It's like your ...

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Yeah, dude...

    I feel you, I understand where you're coming from. I liked it. By the way, have you ever read "Sinners in the Hands of An Angry God?" It's a sermon ...

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: we will dance

    It was very beautiful, and I can relate to it so well. I love how you associated dancing with the beginnings of a relationship and the possibilities of it. You ...

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Autumn

    VERY INTERESTING TOPIC!!!! I love the idea of capturing Autumn in a jar, I love love love love love it!!!! Although I think this idea would have been better expressed ...

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Someday

    You look deep in my eyes, And still can't see my pain. You say you need me for strength, And everything will be okay someday. I know you say you ...

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Morning Has Suckéd

    I completely agree with you on the poem. I say fuck 'em too, mornings do suck, especially tuesday mornings. mondays suck cause it's the firs tof the week after two ...

    Sep 25, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: A Prayer at the Window

    At first glance, this is an awesome poem, but when you analyze it, you see that a lot of the lines are overdone and not original. I don't like how ...

    Sep 25, 2005
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Hate

    I grabbed the razor in my hand, Slid it slowly across my wrist. Blood slid down my arm, As I studied it with bliss . Perhaps a different word, not ...

    Sep 25, 2005


Adventure is worthwhile.
— Aesop