User avatar

Snorlax

Snorlax

  • Poetry » Other, Realistic Re: i don't know how to write love letters.

    First of all, go through and correct all the capitalization errors. Such as I* and the begining of paragraphs and sentences. Other than that, I love the consept of this ...

    Dec 7, 2015
  • Poetry » General, Health Re: Bed.

    The only thing i wouls say would be is instead of " I can cry into your pillow and punch it if I'm angry." I'd say I can cry into ...

    Apr 17, 2014
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: Scars

    @Lumi I'm sorry, but excuse you? This is a wonderful piece of poetry and there is no need to be rude! Although you are not breaking any yws rules because ...

    Apr 11, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Tick Tock

    I agree but with the you're thing there are other places where that fix can be made too

    Mar 18, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: The Play!

    I think ill do that! Thanks!

    Mar 5, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: The Play!

    And i know that line is weird but i cant think of words to replace it.

    Mar 4, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: The Play!

    Thanks for the advise! Darnit i always forget to capitalize the I's :)

    Mar 3, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: I Survived

    Thanks to everyone who reviewed! I will make these changes asap!

    Feb 21, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Here's to

    Hey! Snorlax here for a review! (My first!) First of all, i think this is a great poem! Nice topic, but thatere are alot of minor issues. Capitalization. There is ...

    Feb 19, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Here's to

    Sorry I'm new to reviewing so i literally have no idea what I'm doing.

    Feb 19, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Here's to

    Would it be wrong to post it again, As a review?

    Feb 19, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Here's to

    (Ugh! I meant to post this as a review! Oh well.)

    Feb 19, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Here's to

    Feb 19, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: I Survived

    Thanks for the advice!

    Feb 18, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: I Survived

    Thanks! Ill make sure to make those changes.

    Feb 18, 2014


The bigger the issue, the smaller you write. Remember that. You don’t write about the horrors of war. No. You write about a kid’s burnt socks lying on the road. You pick the smallest manageable part of the big thing, and you work off the resonance.
— Richard Price