User avatar

Snazzy

You are loved. You are valued. You matter.

  • Novel / Chapter » General, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Photo: Chapter One (Part One corrected)

    Thanks for the review! :D Oh, and I like your username, very creative! :D

    Jan 11, 2015
  • Poetry » Humor, Realistic Re: So, like, if I could sing people would like me?

    :grin: :D :) ;) :p

    Jan 8, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, General Re: The Photo Chapter Three (part two)

    Thanks for all of the help! :D :D

    Jan 4, 2015
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Dreamer's Lament: Contest Edit

    Hello! :D I have read the original Dreamer's Lament, and you did a great job editing this! :) I'd still have to say that my favorite part is those last ...

    Dec 29, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: (untitled) Chapter Two (part one)

    I notice we are on different teams.... :D I better stop talking...the Grinches might have my head for this... :D

    Dec 28, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: (untitled) Chapter Two (part one)

    I have everything against my spelling. :D Just kidding, sometimes I'm just in a big hurry to type things.... :D :) Thanks for the review! :)

    Dec 28, 2014
  • Poetry » Humor, Other Re: The Man Who Lives in a Can

    :D

    Dec 28, 2014
  • Short Story » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: Dr Carnival

    :D Thanks! :)

    Dec 28, 2014
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, General Re: The Test

    :D Thanks for the review!! :) :D TEAM GREEN ROCKSSSSS!!! :D :D :)

    Dec 28, 2014
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, General Re: The Test

    Thank you! :) I think I will extend it! :) :D

    Dec 28, 2014
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, General Re: The Test

    Thank you! :D

    Dec 28, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: (untitled) Chapter Two (part two)

    :D Thanks for the review! :)

    Dec 18, 2014
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, General Re: The Test

    :D

    Dec 18, 2014
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, General Re: The Test

    Oh, and yes, and no. I have heard of the book "The Testing" but I haven't read it. :)

    Dec 18, 2014
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, General Re: The Test

    :) Yes, I do agree this was a little out of my comfort zone. :D I actually do read some of these types of books, but I haven't actually tried ...

    Dec 18, 2014


My life's goal is to end up between YWS quotes on bottom of the page, so some part of me will be able to live forever here.
— AnotherCrowInRow