User avatar

SkyeWalker

been a while huh

  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Other Re: Psych

    It's meant to be a little confusing XD But I'm glad you like it!

    Mar 11, 2016
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Other Re: Psych

    Heeey! Here's my (probably) long response to your review! XD Okay! Your first point: That plot twist-thing was planned out all along. What actually happened was I had an alternate ...

    Mar 10, 2016
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Other Re: Psych

    Well, other than the main character actually being female, this review is wonderful! Thank you! :) However, I disagree with you on some points. While I strongly support "Show don't ...

    Mar 10, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Leo

    I looked at this and forgot to like it what

    Mar 6, 2016
  • Poetry » General, Other Re: Anime

    Just going to comment a bit here~ Some styles of poetry don't use punctuation as much, that's what the line breaks are for. There are tons of different types of ...

    Mar 3, 2016
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: In the Rain

    One thing that I noticed immediately: From my knowledge, Chinese names don't use a whole lot of accented characters. Just a bit of info :)

    Mar 1, 2016
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Castaway

    I sense that these people all go to the same school XD

    Mar 1, 2016
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Sample/Test

    Nah, I'm not a part of that XD I don't review enough. It's all good, I was joking :)

    Feb 29, 2016
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Sample/Test

    Nooooo, you posted before me XD

    Feb 29, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Among the Angels: 2

    Friendly suggestion: You should probably rate this 16+ or so for language. Maybe mature content. Some of the users here are pretty young. ^_^ :D

    Feb 16, 2016
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Lyrical Re: Sanctuary Whispers

    I can understand the musical terms, that makes me happy. Awesome poem. Omg.

    Feb 1, 2016
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Narrative Re: The Setting For One Of Our Murderous Scenes

    Oh, shoot, that's good XD Thank you for this :D

    Feb 1, 2016
  • Short Story » Teen Fiction, Romantic Re: In 2041

    That is slightly scary. Nate's a prophet... ooooo

    Jan 20, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Firegirl (1)

    Ooh. Drama. I think I'll follow this.

    Jan 20, 2016
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: they tell me that writing is a form of art founded on rules

    Heh, that's true XD I should probably look into that!

    Jan 9, 2016


I AM NOT GOING "FULL COW" ON SOMEBODYYYYYY
— whatchamacallit