User avatar

Skye

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Getting to Know Me

    No, I didn't teach in Africa! I'm sorry, I should have clarified: we were assigned an essay, to be written in third person, about the kind of people we saw ...

    Sep 12, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Grif's Haikus (Dedicated to Snoink)

    Checking YWS. Technically, that's not really 5 syllables, at least the way I say it. Checking[2] Y[1] W[3] S[1] = 7, not 5. Just a thought.

    Aug 26, 2006
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Monopoly

    That was hilarious! As soon as you get those other parts up, post them right away.

    Jan 11, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Light at the End of the Tunnel

    Thanks for your input everyone! It's all edited up, but I would still like some advice in regards to the last line. You were right, "drifting, glowing shadows" didn't fit, ...

    Jan 8, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Light at the End of the Tunnel

    Don't be afraid to share your honest opinion with me, I don't bite. ^.^ The reason it changed so quickly was because it was a freewrite - turned poem with ...

    Dec 10, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Un-dream (Circle Version)

    Thanks a bunch for your prompt crits you two! And I also didn't notice that rhyming in the third stanza, TBR, so I'll look over it tonight and see what ...

    Dec 10, 2005
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Wake me when September ends

    *glances at dates* Woah! Oops! :oops: Oh well, it doesn't make it any less good. ^,^

    Dec 9, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: "Woman-creature, show me crimson."

    I like this quite a lot, quite a lot indeed! I especially loved the repetition, it suited the style nicely, and I really could not wait for the next stanza ...

    Dec 8, 2005
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Listening to Your Stories

    I myself don't like it very much, though I do understand the feeling behind it. Judging by an above post, though, any feeling in it is accidental. So...there's not much ...

    Feb 23, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Stargazer

    Awwww...this is very cool. I like how you compare the two, especially the car analogy, for some reason that seemed really cool. Overall, I liked this a lot, and I ...

    Feb 23, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Folly

    Thank you! Yeah, I put it under Narrative by accident, but I don't know how to move it. I think only mods can. (?) So if a mod is reading ...

    Feb 21, 2005
  • Other » General, General Re: Sticks (comic strip)

    LMAO!

    Feb 15, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Cleansing

    I like it too, but I also agree with convintojm. Trace? Scrawl? I don't know, but "etch" does imply the wrong thing. Overall, it was really good, and it flowed ...

    Feb 11, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: carelessness

    I really love this, but I agree that it is a tad too long. At first, I only read half of it, skipped down to the reviews, decided it was ...

    Feb 6, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: 2 Poems

    These were really good Black Rose! My favorite, though, is most definitely "Beautiful." I also liked how you have the two in one post, they really compliment each other nicely. ...

    Feb 1, 2005


If Nate ever zeroes the count in "Count Up Until Nate Zeroes It", that zero should be immortalized in the quote gen.
— JazzicusMaximus