User avatar

SimonCowellLuver

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: crow

    Ello I am SimonCowellLuver. I didn't really like it that much. There is no emotion into it. In poetry you should have some kind of emotion not just plain old ...

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Mask

    Hello October Girl how are you? I am fine. I like your poem it is very good but this one paragraph was similar to the song "Because of You" By ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Who Do you want to be?

    Hello I am SimonCowellLuver I really like your ittle poem or story you got here it had a graet message with it and I agree with it totally I really ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: love

    now my heart is clear i love you my dear. you make me laugh,you make me smile, you even kiss me on the cheek every once in a while. when ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Some Where Out There

    I like it but you need punctionuation it seems to be one run on sentence if you don't add commas or periods to start off. Also I didn't really like ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Deleted

    Salve. I am SimonCowellLuver and I am hear to say that your little poem here is pretty good matter of fact. But the title i think has nothing to do ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Painful Silence

    Ello or Salve I say. I am SimonCowellLuver. I really like your poem it is very well written I only saw one tiny problem. I do the grammar correction problems ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Frozen In Time

    Enblematic poetry is poetry written in the shape of what it's talking about. Take a wild guess what shape my poem is in. [pre]A picture can freeze a moment in ...

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Heaven and Hell

    Hi its SimonCowellLuver how are you? Ok the first stanza was gret matter of fact. But i had some problems with the secon one... Hell, a place of hate and ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Racism

    Hey Its SimonCowellLuver what up? Ok your little poem you got here is pretty good but i have some questions about it. It is kind of short. Short is ok ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Feeling Ash

    I really like your poem you got here or story i don't know or can't tell because of the structure it is kind of confusing because some stories are in ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Cornelia

    I like what you got here its pretty cool. I know this is off topic but in my Latin class all of our stories are based off of Cornelia and ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Perfect Sin (Provisions)

    Hi I am SCL or SimonCowellLuver. I am here to say your poem is very good I love it but I saw some grammatical errors so i am going to ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Kill me (because our love hurts)

    Hey girl what up! What you got here is awesome and it is very good. I only saw some few problems so let me get them for you... I fell ...

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Things I Could Write About

    You are a good writer. Not bad what you got here. I only found one mistake which is... Or of beauty that my poems shall make last In words alone, ...

    Mar 15, 2008


And on the pedestal these words appear:/'My name is Ozymandias, king of kings;/Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!'/Nothing beside remains.
— Percy Bysshe Shelley