User avatar

SimonCowellLuver

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Ecstacy

    [quote="cathy"]Thick black marks are left What do you mean by this? After the essence of me has Fallen from the core of my world. How does this fit with the ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: World Of Sin

    [quote="Lil_Pau"][b]World Of Sin[/b] [i]Clip clop[/i]. My footsteps echo beneath the dark moon as I stroll down a dead lane. The houses are vacant, the windows resembling cold, distant eyes. Parks ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: I'd Like To Stay, But It Can't Be This Way

    [quote="inky_libertine"]I'd like to say, but it can't be this way. You're not the reason I love losing sleep. Truth be told, it's a love we just can't keep. Like the ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: What We Are (title change?)

    [quote="1dering at stars"]Fear is a charcoal bird Locked in an open cage Hope is more than a whispered word It is a sage Pride is not power But the blade ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Short prologue...

    This needs some edititing but don't feel like it right now so I will just tell you what is wrong with it. One is why is it just called Prologue. ...

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Pretty Little Boy (rated for content)

    "with your fucked up little knives with your fucked up little words." I Like your little poem you got here but this part I quoted right here makes no sense ...

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Dear Joy,

    Well to me I think its to short. But that is my opinion you can make it the size you want it to be. No offense I didn't really like ...

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Earth is small

    I like this but keep going. I mean by this is you need more in this poem. I like the rhyme scheme of the poem nice how you kept the ...

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Lone Templar

    He paces his quarters, One hand on his belt. The other, beside him, Oh, the pain it has felt! The firelight warms him, Though not to the core. He sobs ...

    Jan 13, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: An Unwanted Truth

    "But, those words that we most don’t want to be true we do not hide: rather, we grasp the white and read the black, over, and over, and over." This ...

    Jan 6, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My Muse be Cenci!

    This isn't the best I had read. No offense of course but the grammar here is poor and some of the lines don't make sense. Try to make them to ...

    Jan 6, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Fade away

    Wow Very emotional but good. I am being a true critque here I hope i am not being offenses or anything. I don't mean to if you take critisism that ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: I Am poetry

    I like it really I do. I only have one thing to say the first sentence is confusing It says "your name: just call me ... A." What is your ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: For my grandmother

    Wow this is great. Very touching. I like this poem because this shows great potential and hardwork for thought. Good luck with your writing. keep on with your wriiting. :) ...

    Jan 2, 2008


I want to understand you, I study your obscure language.
— Alexander Pushkin