User avatar

Shadow_Thief13

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Long Line, Sweetheart

    Gryphon's right, but you do have great detail though. If it's going to be continued, put a note a the bottom. And the ending wasn't that...I don't know...intriguing as the ...

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Lost and Discovered: Prologue part 1

    Kay everyone, I have updated! Pleeeeease read and review! I only have one out of like thirty right now... :cry: Pleeeeeeeeeasssssssssse :?: :!:

    Feb 29, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Valentine?

    I liked this a lot, but it could use some work. You might want to check where your commas go though. And add more beat or feeling into it. Overall ...

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Cherry Blossom Part 1

    I liked your story alot, but there were a few typos. You didn't capitalize after a period, otherwise nothing I can see. I look forward to more of your stories, ...

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Short prologue...

    I say exactly what Sleeping Valor said. GREAT JOB! ST

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Hidden Secrets: prologue

    Thanks guys you've all been a great help. I'll get to work on fixing as soon as possible. :) Thanks again, ST

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: 12 Shocks of Xmas (pt. 5)

    :twisted: EVIL! HEH, HEH! Awsome! Anyways I agree with SirWozzell. Not scary enough. ST

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Forgotten Secret (Chater one- Caught Red Footed)

    Great story, but you left out some words or used the wrong ones. You also need to space out the sentences a little. It was hard to read for me. ...

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The White Demon

    I agree with the others, but there are more than just spelling errors, you didn't place commas in some areas where they are needed.

    Jan 28, 2008


Every empire tells itself and the world that it is unlike all other empires.
— Edward Said