-
Re: Should I stay or go?
You felt this? Hm. The 'poor me' writing does your feelings no justice. Think about what you really feel. Do you feel alone? Do you feel misunderstood? Do you just ...
Dec 14, 2007 -
Re: To Cameron
I can tell that you were very emotional during this. Your detachment as you remember is real. I can tell because I've felt similar. :) My suggestion is that you ...
Dec 14, 2007 -
Re: lovers embrace
This is very interesting, albiet a little short. :( The Man stomping carelessly, feeling no passion, looking harsh. Thinking, in his deepest mind, about the pain of his words cutting ...
Dec 13, 2007 -
Re: Forever comes too soon
Author13... I'm sorry, but I do not like this piece. I'll tell you why. “Dad,” Eve said calmly, “if he goes, I go, and you will never see me again.” ...
Dec 13, 2007 -
Re: On the Run
put a space between paragraphs. :D:D:D:D:D It looks huge at the moment :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Dec 13, 2007 -
Re: The Red Road Home [Part I]
I will crit this tomorrow. It''s too late at the moment. :( What I've read sounds very interesting though :D:D:D:D
Dec 12, 2007 -
Re: Copy&Paste
MONKI!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Okee dokee then... And you're supposed to be... No, no! Wait! Let me guess! My genie? My fairy godmother?!" I sarcastically ask. I close my eyes tr
Dec 12, 2007 -
Re: Pre-Match At Café Foolsdrop
It's hard to keep the story straight. There is no main character, which makes it difficult to follow. We need some more details and background. Thats the only thing I ...
Dec 11, 2007 -
Re: Fake
This is a poetic response (this is not meant to be critted): Spirit ** Many wander the path, You think you tread alone. Don’t conceal this wrath- Don’t stumble on ...
Dec 11, 2007 -
Re: Enemies to the End
The cold winter air blew through the quiet town, making the snow covered trees quiver violently. A hooded figure jogged down a street, making no noise at all. With a ...
Dec 11, 2007 -
Re: Mortal Death, Immortal Love #1
I must say, it is rather refreshing to hear something like this. :D As Kitty said, we need to know some background. For instance, whe does the main hate her ...
Dec 7, 2007 -
Re: Challenge
Hmmm... there were a couple of things that bothered me... :) The crisp chill of the air sent shivers down her spine as she stared at the pristine scene before ...
Dec 7, 2007 -
Re: I could talk to you forever
Hmmm... I should probably crit your work, since I am your friend. :D:D:D:D Sorry it took so long :(:(:(:(:( “For once, mom, will you just listen to me?” Evelyn shouted ...
Dec 5, 2007 -
Re: Heaven and Earth: Betrayal ch2 Heaven Sent Child prt 1
Sorry Sylverdawn, I completely missed this. :smt012 Rath climbed the stairs of the tower spiraling upward, at last he was able to reach the top of the tower. He staggered ...
Dec 3, 2007 -
Re: The King Contest
You need to draw this out more. Why do these girls so willingly accept his proposal? How is this a contests? You need to give us more details. I mean, ...
Dec 3, 2007
