User avatar

SecreteJournalist

SecreteJournalist

  • Poetry » Lyrical, Other Re: Twelve Days Of Depression

    I'm just in a strange mood... ruining an obnoxious Christmas song kind of made me giggle... o.O

    Dec 21, 2013
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Other Re: Twelve Days Of Depression

    Thank you for the review(:

    Dec 21, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: I Don't Wanna Hurt You Anymore

    No problem(:

    Dec 20, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: No Traces

    I will review this ASAP.. I do have some tasks to do at the moment, but don't worry, ill review it eventually!

    Dec 14, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Foolish Memories

    Just kinda a personal experience from my past. Oh, and welcome to YWS(:

    Dec 4, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Foolish Memories

    .-. Sympathy... *gags* lol

    Dec 2, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Foolish Memories

    I will have to fix this and put it into stanzas when my computer stops glitching out. And to be honest, this is something that happened to me at a ...

    Dec 2, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Foolish Memories

    I will break it up into stanzas when my computer stops glitching!

    Dec 2, 2013
  • Short Story » Realistic, Horror Re: Confusion Tricks The Mind

    Let me know if you need anything reviewed, I will review anything ASAP(:

    Nov 26, 2013
  • Short Story » Realistic, Horror Re: Confusion Tricks The Mind

    Thanks(:

    Nov 26, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Sirens, Sirens.

    Thanks(:

    Nov 22, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Sirens, Sirens.

    Tornado is correct! Thanks for the review(:

    Nov 22, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Sirens, Sirens.

    Thanks for the review (:

    Nov 22, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Sirens, Sirens.

    Thanks :)

    Nov 22, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: My Cure

    It's fine, I just wanted to let you know. You did a great job :)

    Nov 22, 2013


Teach a man to fish, he eats for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, you eat for a day. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.
— Ron Swanson (Parks and Rec)