User avatar

ScandalousPhoenix

ScandalousPhoenix

  • Poetry » Dramatic, Culture Re: Am I the only one?

    Thank you so much for the review! I'll send you my edited piece if you want! :D

    Jul 21, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Lyrical Re: The Fall

    I have so many favorite poems it is unbelievable but I think this tops them all. And the best part is, you aren't even a professional writer. This is my ...

    May 19, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Mystery / Suspense Re: Clocks.

    Well I had a lot of ideas woven in here and His earth is basically God's earth, to signal we are all like human I guess. And when I said ...

    Mar 22, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Horror Re: Monsters.

    This are like monsters inside of us, and just "bad" things in general. Like feelings that you want to keep hidden that are itching to get out, or like a ...

    Mar 20, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Horror Re: Monsters.

    Defiantly metaphorical!:)

    Mar 20, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Horror Re: Monsters.

    This poem is metaphor. It is talking about monsters but like everyday monsters that we are afraid of. Like hunger, bullying, stuff like that :)

    Mar 20, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Horror Re: Monsters.

    Thanks so much!! I am new to the writing thing so any tip will be taken gladly !Thanks!

    Mar 20, 2013
  • Poetry » Mystery / Suspense, Literature Re: Next Time.

    this was basically about how humans themselves they feel one thing, but say another. Feelings that we don't share.

    Mar 19, 2013
  • Poetry » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: From Hell We Crawl.

    Thanks so much! Yeah,I totally just realized my spelling errors now. Ooops :3 All of my poems I make all have this basic theme to it so... ;)

    Mar 19, 2013
  • Poetry » Mystery / Suspense, Dramatic Re: Until We Have Faces.

    This is really good! thanks! I am a new writer so any help is gladly taken!

    Mar 18, 2013
  • Poetry » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: For When The Sun is Down, He comes to play.

    Can you review my other poem ? Thanks!

    Mar 18, 2013
  • Poetry » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: For When The Sun is Down, He comes to play.

    This is really great! :D HELPS MEALOT!

    Mar 18, 2013
  • Poetry » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: For When The Sun is Down, He comes to play.

    Well uhmm this wasn't supposed to be about a playboy reference...

    Mar 18, 2013
  • Poetry » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: For When The Sun is Down, He comes to play.

    do you have any examples of how I could add description? Thanks!! :D

    Mar 18, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: The Porcelain Doll

    Mar 18, 2013


There are darknesses in life and there are lights, and you are one of the lights, the light of all lights.
— Bram Stoker