User avatar

Sassafras

ReisePiecey

  • Poetry » General, Narrative Re: Insomnia

    Yeah I tried to change that once but the editing is kind of messed up for poem formatted like this. Thanks though xD

    Jun 28, 2014
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Circles and Squares

    Ah this is old. Don't look at it. xD

    Jun 27, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Narrative Re: I wrote this when we were dumb and happy together

    Thanks, Baesch! And I totally agree about that line. It never sat well with me and it turns out I just needed to remove a word. It's always the little ...

    Jun 27, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Escape

    Ah, I see what you mean. I tend to emulate if I've been reading a certain author for too long. And now that I know the last sentence was meant ...

    Jun 27, 2014
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: My sister sings songs

    Yeah, I know. I tried to edit it out but the edit function is being difficult. xD

    Jun 27, 2014
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: My sister sings songs

    Um, I can't fix the periods in between each stanza. Sorry.

    Jun 27, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Dramatic Re: Trembling Power: Chapter Two

    Yeah this continues to be confusing.

    Jun 27, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Dramatic Re: Trembling Power: Chapter Two

    The sidebar on the right.

    Jun 27, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Dramatic Re: Trembling Power: Chapter Two

    I don't know! D: It was just there.

    Jun 27, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Dramatic Re: Trembling Power: Chapter One

    Sure.

    Jun 26, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Dramatic Re: Trembling Power: Chapter One

    Just noticed that this was a duel effort. Hello to you too, Raven!

    Jun 26, 2014
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: Cigarettes

    I smoke and I know how something like this can consume you. I used to smoke like maybe 5 a week and now I'll have 5 before lunch if everything ...

    Jun 26, 2014
  • Article / Essay » General, Narrative Re: Anime is my addiction, my legal drug.

    Probably :P

    Jun 22, 2014
  • Article / Essay » General, Narrative Re: Anime is my addiction, my legal drug.

    You are such a nerd. How are we friends?

    Jun 22, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Lyrical Re: Hart

    Actually yes. And that review was meant to just be a comment but I tend to ramble so I figured I might as well get points for it.

    Jun 19, 2014


You know that place between sleep and awake, that place where you still remember dreaming? That’s where I’ll always love you. That’s where I’ll be waiting.
— J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan