User avatar

Saraswati

  • Other » Horror, Romantic Re: The Corpse: Part II

    Hey there Eros!! I am back to review your "new" work!! You are doing really great, Eros! I loved the scene whih you have described in te beginning. There was ...

    Apr 7, 2016
  • Other » Mystery / Suspense, Romantic Re: The Corpse: Part I

    Hey Eros!! You have written such an ice creamy drama, and you didn't even told me?! Well, how will you tell me, I don't come here so often as you. ...

    Apr 7, 2016
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Sorry

    Hello, EscaSkye!! I am Saraswati! Well, this is rather an emotional poem. Te title is very apt. The title itself is very very attractive. See, that's why I read it ...

    Apr 1, 2016
  • Short Story » Realistic, Romantic Re: What Hurts The Most

    Hello AutoPilot!! I am Saraswati. I read the short story. It is emotional. It was great. It has the soft touch. It is smooth and the theme is very beautiful. ...

    Mar 30, 2016
  • Poetry » Humor, Realistic Re: Thyroid Pills

    Hello, Keepwriting! I am Saraswati! This is my first review. So, the theme of the poem is really sweet. I liked the way you have expressed things. You have written ...

    Mar 30, 2016


The most important service rendered by the press and the magazines is that of educating people to approach printed matter with distrust.
— Samuel Butler