User avatar

Saphira

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Of Veils and Cloaks (Or: I'll Never Know)

    This is amazing! It is really well written and the flow is good. Apart from saying 'is' twice in the first stanza and the miss spelling of pretences it is ...

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Critques

    I really liked this, very original! I agree that the last stanza seems out of place because it contradicts with the rest of the poem. Apart from that it is ...

    Oct 5, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Soul Collapse

    I really liked this poem and i think that you got through alot of emotion. The words you use are fantastic and the way that it is written is amazing. ...

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Memoirs of a Geisha

    This book was amazing1 I thought that it was so tragic but also a story of hope. I think that the film definatly didnt do it justice.

    Sep 10, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Running From Shadows

    Thank you for the critiques! I have made some changes which hopefully will make it better. I made it brief because a lot more gets told later. Thanks a lot! ...

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: What I Love

    I realy liked this. It is really happy and cheery. I love all the colours and the imagery in the poem. I love it! :D

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Terry Pratchet

    I don't like any of the Terry Pratchet books. I find them boring and Confusing. I got given loads of books by him before and just passed them on to ...

    Jun 23, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Chronicles of Narnia

    My brother introdced them to me and i didn't think i would enjoy them, but i did. I think that the book are much better than the film though.

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Gypsie Eyes

    This is Amazing! I love it so much that i can't find anything wrong with it! Keep up the good work and i can't wait to read more!

    May 15, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Victoria

    The poem was good. Some of the line breaks are unnecessary and just distract the reader from the meaning of the poem. The describtion is good but could still be ...

    Feb 20, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Finding Wings

    Very good. I enjoyed every bit of it. In places it needs more describtion but overall it was fantastic. I can't wait for more. Saphira

    Jan 29, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Real Story of the Three Lil' Pygz

    Wicked! sounds like the true story to me!

    Jan 26, 2007


mashed potatoes are v a l i d
— Liminality