z

Young Writers Society



The Real Story of the Three Lil' Pygz

by 3-Damentional


WAIT!

Before you go on reading I must tell you that the multiple spelling errors/ punctuation errors are completely deliberate. It is used to show the intelligence of the speaker. With that said... enjoy and please leave your comments. Thank you.

Yo, was sup wit cha? I know watcha heard, but I’m here to tell you the truth about what really happened. You all know the story: Big Bad Wolf kills two women, and gets caught goin’ after the third. This ya boy Warren Wolf callin’ in from Cook County Jail and I’m gonna say how it really went down, shawty.

As you all know I’m a rapper with the stage-name, Big Bad Wolf. After I came of stage from a concert, these groupie triplets came up to me. Their names were Falisha, Qualisha, and Kalisha Pyg. They also gave me their hotels and room numbers. I tried to pick jus one, but, me bein’ a rapper, I decided to visit all three o’ dem that night. I shouldn’t have because of my alergies. They all looked so fine, I coundn’t pass dat up.

The first girl, Falisha, I could tell was da cheapest because she was in a raggedy old motel she was in. I knocked on her door and said, “Lil’ Pyg, lil’ Pyg, let me in.”

“Who izit?” she asked.

“It’s da Big Bad Wolf”, I said.

“Ok. Jus wait one second”, sha said.

As she was openin’ da door my alergies came back. This was a very bad thing ‘cuz I sneeze hard. So hard, that one time I blew a couch out a window. If my sneeze could do dat, there’s no tellin’ what it was gon’ do to dat flimsy door of hers. So I sneezed, and the nex’ thing I knew, the door was gone. Her room was so trashed; I didn’t see her in there. Figurin’ she probly lef’, I ran to my car and rode out.

The second girl, Qualisha, didn’t mind spendin’ a lil’ money. I could tell ‘cuz o’ da three star hotel she was stayin’ in. As I was walkin’ to her room, I noticed da doors wasn’t much better than the motel’s. God forbid if I sneeze again. When I got to her room, I knocked on her door and said, “Lil’ Pyg, lil’ Pyg, let me in.”

“Who izit?” she asked.

“It’s da Big Bad Wolf”, I said.

“Ok. Jus wait one minuet”, she said.

As she was openin’ da door my alergies came back agin. She opened da door befo’ I sneezed with a smile on her face. Then I sneezed. The nex’ thing I knew, her room was so trashed; I didn’t see her in there. Figurin’ she probly ducked, I ran to my car and rode out. As soon as I lef’, the cops showed up. Still shaken, I really didn’t care.

The third girl, Kalisha, liked the finer things in life. I could tell becuz she was stayin' in a beta hotel than I was. Outside were da same cops I saw befo’. I still didn’t pay it any mind. As I was walkin’ to her room, I noticed da doors were metal. So I figured I had a chance. When I got to her room, I knocked on her door and said, “Lil’ Pyg, lil’ Pyg, let me in.”

“Who izit?” she asked.

“It’s da Big Bad Wolf”, I said.

“Ok. Jus wait one moment”, she said.

Befo’ she opened da door I saw da cops comin’ down da hall. And guess what, as she was openin’ da door my alergies came back again. For some reason, she didn’t open da door right away. I sneezed anyway. This place was different becuz the door didn’t fly off, it jus fell down. Then the cops started runnin’ after me sayin’, “There he is! GET HIM!!!

Well we all know what happened after that. I got arrested becuz of some bogus story Kalisha told. She said that I killed her sistas and I tried to kill her too. And after the press got done with this story, I was the badguy. If a lawyer, judge, my mama, or anybody hears dis, GET ME DA HELL OTTA HERE!!!


Note: You are not logged in, but you can still leave a comment or review. Before it shows up, a moderator will need to approve your comment (this is only a safeguard against spambots). Leave your email if you would like to be notified when your message is approved.







Is this a review?


  

Comments



User avatar
8 Reviews


Points: 890
Reviews: 8

Donate
Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:50 am
The Gambler wrote a review...



There are so many adaptations of the 3 Little Pigs story out there that it's quite nice to find one not trying to be hillariously satirical. You've got the style of writing right for the person you were speaking from, but I think it read a little bit rushed. I think that if you had padded it out just a little more it would have been better.




User avatar
116 Reviews


Points: 890
Reviews: 116

Donate
Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:15 pm
Lilyy03 wrote a review...



Hehehe. First off, I salute you for managing to keep that rapper voice throughout. :P

Though there are some inconsistencies--part of the time you have "th", part of the time you replace it with "d". Also--

Still shaken, I really didn’t care.

The word "shaken" seemed a bit out of place in the speaker's vocabulary.

And, as with most well-known stories that are re-told, this is rather predictable (although you do give it an unusual spin).




User avatar
124 Reviews


Points: 890
Reviews: 124

Donate
Fri Jan 26, 2007 5:39 pm
Saphira says...



Wicked! sounds like the true story to me!





All truly wise thoughts have been thought already thousands of times; but to make them truly ours, we must think them over again honestly, till they take root in our personal experience.
— Johann Wolfgang von Goethe