User avatar

Saphira

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Life is Contemporary

    I actually liked this. I havn't read much abstract poetry but i liked this. I agree that some work needs to be done on the last stanza because it seems ...

    Jun 29, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Awakening Ch.1

    I thought this was really good and mysterious. I thought that the prologue was confusing and a little hard to understand but the way it was written mirrored the characters ...

    Jun 27, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Hidden strangers (bored in class)

    I really liked tis. It flowed really well and i thought that the small sentences added lots of suspense to it and made it more interesting. I like how you ...

    Jun 26, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: TIGWS:Rise of the Rebellion

    This is really good. You have kept on eith the charaters and the dialogue flowed really well. You also added in a lot more describtion which pulled together but kept ...

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Harry Potter fanfic

    I thought this was really good. You kept to the characters really well and everythng seemed to flow. It was really good and you should carry on rting it, i ...

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: My Sister's Keeper

    I really like 'My sister's keeper'. I thought it was absolutly amazing but that is the only book of hers that i like. All the others seem flat and really ...

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Abhorsen Trilogy

    I am reading the trilogy at the moment and i have only one chapter to read at the end of Abhorsen! I loved all of them and i thought that ...

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Alone

    Wow! I really like this. It is really emotional. I like how you start it off with just a normal day and then get into the real meaning of the ...

    Jun 20, 2007
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: The Intergalactic War Series: Rise of the Rebellion

    I am not going to line by line this as it has already been done but i will give pointers on what i thought was good and what could be ...

    Jun 13, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: only human

    I liked this. Even though it is short it has a lot of meaning. We are the only ones, who never really cared. I like thse two lines. They are ...

    May 9, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    Hmm...LOTR or Harry Potter? I can't decide. I think that the plot in LOTR is better and more complex but the describtion is deadly. Whereas Harry Potter has a simple ...

    May 9, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Oh, Corrie 1

    I really liked this. The describtion at the beginning was fantastic. I was starting to wonder if Mother Nature was mourning the death of my sister. This line is really ...

    May 9, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: What I Wish For

    I love it! It gets across the meaning of friendship and the secrets that come with it. It's not to long and the rhyming is really good. :D **** Can't ...

    May 3, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Eragon

    I read Eragon because i saw the movie trailer. I liked the books but i agree that the ending to the second book is irritating and pointless. even though there ...

    Apr 15, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Impossible Dream

    Critique-Chapter 1 The punctuation is good and is very effective in the dialogue. I could find very little wrong with this as it was written well. I don't normally like ...

    Feb 21, 2007


No great thing is created suddenly. There must be time. Give your best and always be kind.
— Epictetus