User avatar

Sage

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Inspiration

    Ag! Just remembered that you said this was for a school assignment. Sorry! Will now proceed to make more useful comments. “If only we could freeze this moment for them,” ...

    Nov 24, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Storm

    What are charcoal spheres?

    Nov 24, 2006
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Screwtape Letters - C.S. Lewis

    Ah, wonderful book! It fascinated me even before I was a Christian; I wonder how hard that was, writing from inside a demon's head? *twitch* Then again, I bet it ...

    Nov 23, 2006
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: JUST READ IT, IT'S HARD TO EXPLAIN

    heehee! I like it. I want to write a story, now, about this kind of a store...it's really cool! I'd say intelligent things about flow and clarity and such, but ...

    Nov 21, 2006
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Freedom

    Ah. In that case, my poetry-critiquing skills are small to nonexistent, but I will tell you this: they'll get on you for structure. Even if it isn't supposed to rhyme, ...

    Nov 18, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Caste of the Spider

    Well, since you asked nicely... 8) I didn't even know there was a third draft up! Apparently the 'watch this topic' option doesn't work for edits. *ahem* Anyway. To business. ...

    Nov 17, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Veil Not Seen

    I heartily concur...only without all the dying. What's up, Aero? Is your protag giving you trouble?

    Nov 13, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Caste of the Spider

    Ahhhh....muchmuch better. And yet here I am, nitpicking again... 8) He stood and stretched his arms, hearing the joints in his back pop. Again he heard footsteps and pivoted to ...

    Nov 6, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Gypsie Eyes

    Gyrfalcon Keevin Stormsinger, don't make me come over there...*makes ineffectual threatening gestures* And for anyone who cares, the name is pronounced Oh-SEER, and he's flipping flaming awesome. I mu

    Nov 3, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Caste of the Spider

    Oh? Gushing reviewer, am I? *takes as personal challenge* I SAID I would do a real crit later…well, here it is. Please excuse my inability to use the ‘quote’ window; ...

    Oct 23, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Gypsie Eyes

    *impish Duranni grin* Boom knows where babies come from...! Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for telling us what happened to the child he dropped! But why should Karenna be ...

    Oct 21, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Gypsie Eyes

    *gives long, contented sigh* Ah, there we go. Jataal works wonderfully, although I do have a few nit-picky issues about your telling instead of showing about him and the rather ...

    Oct 11, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: All the Worlds

    Can you say....Inkheart? I can just see those legions of tall, tall shelves...coolness.

    Oct 7, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Son and Slave of Kings

    As always...Wow. Gotta love K'ratcha. Did you ever consider setting this to music? Cuz I read it, and I think 'ballad', sorta, and Christian singing...c'mon, you have to admit that ...

    Oct 7, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Untitled Lament

    *happy squirm* Oscar Wilde, I think...?

    Oct 7, 2006


Uh, Lisa, the whole reason we have elected officials is so we don't have to think all the time. Just like that rainforest scare a few years back: our officials saw there was a problem and they fixed it, didn't they?
— Homer Simpson