-
Re: Inspiration
Ag! Just remembered that you said this was for a school assignment. Sorry! Will now proceed to make more useful comments. “If only we could freeze this moment for them,” ...
Nov 24, 2007 -
Re: The Storm
What are charcoal spheres?
Nov 24, 2006 -
Re: The Screwtape Letters - C.S. Lewis
Ah, wonderful book! It fascinated me even before I was a Christian; I wonder how hard that was, writing from inside a demon's head? *twitch* Then again, I bet it ...
Nov 23, 2006 -
Re: JUST READ IT, IT'S HARD TO EXPLAIN
heehee! I like it. I want to write a story, now, about this kind of a store...it's really cool! I'd say intelligent things about flow and clarity and such, but ...
Nov 21, 2006 -
Re: Freedom
Ah. In that case, my poetry-critiquing skills are small to nonexistent, but I will tell you this: they'll get on you for structure. Even if it isn't supposed to rhyme, ...
Nov 18, 2006 -
Re: Caste of the Spider
Well, since you asked nicely... 8) I didn't even know there was a third draft up! Apparently the 'watch this topic' option doesn't work for edits. *ahem* Anyway. To business. ...
Nov 17, 2006 -
Re: The Veil Not Seen
I heartily concur...only without all the dying. What's up, Aero? Is your protag giving you trouble?
Nov 13, 2006 -
Re: Caste of the Spider
Ahhhh....muchmuch better. And yet here I am, nitpicking again... 8) He stood and stretched his arms, hearing the joints in his back pop. Again he heard footsteps and pivoted to ...
Nov 6, 2006 -
Re: Gypsie Eyes
Gyrfalcon Keevin Stormsinger, don't make me come over there...*makes ineffectual threatening gestures* And for anyone who cares, the name is pronounced Oh-SEER, and he's flipping flaming awesome. I mu
Nov 3, 2006 -
Re: Caste of the Spider
Oh? Gushing reviewer, am I? *takes as personal challenge* I SAID I would do a real crit later…well, here it is. Please excuse my inability to use the ‘quote’ window; ...
Oct 23, 2006 -
Re: Gypsie Eyes
*impish Duranni grin* Boom knows where babies come from...! Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for telling us what happened to the child he dropped! But why should Karenna be ...
Oct 21, 2006 -
Re: Gypsie Eyes
*gives long, contented sigh* Ah, there we go. Jataal works wonderfully, although I do have a few nit-picky issues about your telling instead of showing about him and the rather ...
Oct 11, 2006 -
Re: All the Worlds
Can you say....Inkheart? I can just see those legions of tall, tall shelves...coolness.
Oct 7, 2006 -
Re: Son and Slave of Kings
As always...Wow. Gotta love K'ratcha. Did you ever consider setting this to music? Cuz I read it, and I think 'ballad', sorta, and Christian singing...c'mon, you have to admit that ...
Oct 7, 2006 -
Re: Untitled Lament
*happy squirm* Oscar Wilde, I think...?
Oct 7, 2006
