User avatar

SacredPen

A Lost Rabbit

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Monica: The Untold Story- Chapter 2

    "Can you hear the silence...can you see the dark...can you fix the broken...can you feel- can you feel my heart?" - Bring Me the Horizon, Can You Feel My Heart? ...

    May 29, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Chronicles of a Public Bus (part 3.21)

    "Oh-ho, shoot, REALLY?! I can get all of THAT?! I'd go through ANYTHING to get it!...Are you serious? All of those traps? Bah, screw it. We'll get 'em next time." ...

    May 29, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Monica: The Untold Story- Chapter 1

    "Daaannnggg, bro. PTSD much?" - Zhoma Sacred, A Trip to the Woods, 2015 Well... this was... a story...? Okay, okay, I'm sorry. Let me try that again. This was, in ...

    May 29, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Dystopia with no title (If you have ideas give me a shout in the comments)

    "It was at this moment, he knew...he messed up."- Unknown WOW. Okay. You...uh...you got me! I'm pretty impressed with how you pulled that off. I'm a sucker for action dystopias ...

    May 27, 2016
  • Short Story » Horror, Humor Re: Molar Mass

    "See, what happened waaaassss..." - me before every chase in horror games, 2016 This. Story. Bro. Why. I loved every bit of this story, from the 90's-esque clicheness of the ...

    May 27, 2016
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: Revenge

    "It's ya boy! Say, tell me what you think?" - Lenarr, 2016. (Also, I apologize in advance for ANYTHING you see in caps or parentheses. My bad. I write the ...

    May 27, 2016
  • Short Story » General, Mystery / Suspense Re: Mommy Dearest

    Okay, NOPE! That...that got me right there. If it weren't for the fact that I've seen families like that before on television and in books, I'd have probably been hit ...

    May 25, 2016
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, General Re: It begins where it ends

    Okay, first off let me start by saying this- I don't want to sound stuck-up or Gordon Ramsay-ish. However! While I may not be a professional writer, this is a ...

    May 25, 2016
  • Short Story » Horror, General Re: A Beastly Summer Night

    Wow! At first I figured this was a romance story about some boy proving he's a person on the inside, but that twist caught me ALL the way off guard! ...

    May 25, 2016


I see no reason to celebrate the random timing of natural events by eating poison and singing.
— Dilbert