-
Re: Orange Peel and Apple Pips
This is an excellent work of art. The flow of your rhyme scheme was perfect, not one syllable seemed misplaced. Your writing definitely brought with it a sense of whimsy. ...
Jan 10, 2009 -
Re: Into My Darkness
Well, this is definitely....dark. The actual flow of rhyming seems a bit off to me but that's probably due to my being used to the styles followed in music. The ...
Jan 10, 2009 -
Re: Lady Ifrit: Chapter I: Sanctuary
Hey man, I feel like I owe you for reading my stories so I wanted to review one of your works. I like the story, kind of reminds me of ...
Dec 5, 2007 -
Re: Blood Moon: Word From The Not-so-Wise
It seems like werewolf enthusiasts are really into your writing Enjeru. Well I, being somewhat bored with the whole werewolf thing, find your writing very interesting. I like Asriel's attitude ...
Dec 5, 2007 -
Re: The Sorceror's Descendant-Chapter 1: Summer's end
"Not far ahead of them, a man was leaning against the wall." What wall? The wall of the school I'm assuming but I'm not sure. "As he got closer, he ...
Jul 31, 2007 -
Re: Guardians
I think the two replies before me got most of what Is was going to say. One thing that kind of bothered me though was that you didn't give me ...
Jul 31, 2007 -
Re: The Sorceror's Descendant-Prolouge:Dark beginnings
This story was pretty entertaining. It kept my interest and I usually have the attention span of a child plagued with ADHD (and not the false cases which allow the ...
Jul 30, 2007 -
Re: Atreyin: Chapter One
IMO the storyline is much more important than grammar amd punctuation so I didn't look for any errrors in that sense, but as for your story...... It's pretty original. I'm ...
Jul 30, 2007 -
Re: More to Be Desired [Chapter 2]
Yeah, unlike your chapter one, this chapter lacked a bit in description, although specifying which hand his rolex was on was unnecessary IMO. The characters still need some depth but ...
Jul 30, 2007 -
Re: More to Be Desired
I'm not very skilled at critiquing Imperfectlyperfect, but, being that I enjoyed our conversation in the chat room, I'll try to help you out. Note:I didn't search for grammar or ...
Jul 30, 2007
