User avatar

SIC

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: What I think of Love

    I like how the poem tunnels down. Was the on purpose? other than that I like it. Although the last sentence makes no sense.

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: the holocaust *edited.*

    There is a daniels story section of that musem, In that section I have personally written a note to daniell, and it is being displayed in that museum. :D

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: the holocaust *edited.*

    Sounds alot liek that book Daniels story. Ever read it?

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: The night comes back to me

    I will fix my errors in the future. But I am enjoying the comments. Keep em coming :D

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: An unspoken rule.

    Very nice poem. Makes me think of the big city. I thought it was about the big city but it is called Unspoken rule so it cant be that. Lulz ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Dejection

    Very interesting way to write a poem. And very good use of DEJECTION. -The cake IS a lie.

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Abbey Part One

    Ahck! Very hard to read. It made my eyes hurt. You can try using paragraphs. It feels like a long poem. Couldn't understand much for that fact.

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Le Ballet VolĂ©

    Very nice. A little hard to understand at first but then becomes completley clear. I LOVE IT :D

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Finding myself.

    I just made it up. It is as well as trash any who.

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Panic

    You used apostrophes rather than quotation marks. You should fix that. Other than the quotes, It was fantastic. Very entertaining.

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: The night comes back to me

    This was a very deep and sorrowful story. It was so detailed and described well I can see it in my mind, completely clear. You let nothing out. Putting so ...

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Better View

    I don't really get it, but I still like how you put it. I like the words you used and how you used them. This isn't the greatest Poem i've ...

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: His father's Ring

    From what you tell me it will turn out to be a very good story... But you REALLY need to fix your grammar. also Guy13 called me and told me ...

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Story w/o a name! Very short...

    Its a good story, but very hard to read. With few paragraphs I don't feel like im reading a story rather a article. Try putting some paragraphs in there to ...

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Stars the Poem

    I suppose it could be longer. Not to sure what your trying to get across though. I liked the poem very much though. Very clever.

    Apr 14, 2008


i love writing and i have absolutely no idea what i'm doing
— Corvid