Random avatar

SASSYLADY333

  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Valentine's Day Sucks: Ethan's Take 2/9

    Well the person above me pointed most of that stuff out! Besides that it was really good, i appreciate that you write these things a head of time...just heighting the ...

    Feb 15, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: The Movie for Twilight (Part Two)

    That was really good! Funny as always comrade, :). I think when Edward was trying to get his keys I got slightly confused. Either becaue I'm sleepy or maybe you ...

    Jan 1, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Awkward Meeting [Edited]

    Hey, I really liked this post. I haven't read the others but it seemed well introduced. I would suggest watching out for mechanical[ I don't know what to call them ...

    Jan 1, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Valentine's Day Sucks: 4/6

    I'm so* happy you finally posted this! I've been waiting for this. And it's good really it is, a little on the short side. But with the things you talked ...

    Dec 30, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Sparrow

    I think everyone esle gave you some worthy critizism! I think it was really good and you had some really great imagery. Question; Stanza One : Exactly what does wrath ...

    Dec 25, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Hands That Know How to Give Love (and then some)

    I notice how at school you failed to tell me that you too...had a protagonist named Jerry! My apologizes ahahaha... Then again Jerrry's your protagonist and my Jerry more of...well ...

    Dec 18, 2007
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: My English project--Akeelah and the Bee

    Hey! I thought I'd give you a review. I thought this was well written and had good content. :) Maybe if you want to improve it make sure your format ...

    Dec 1, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Forever and always.

    Well okay I dug it! And you can use THREE exclamation points if you want, thats the limit more than that and its too much. Just wanted to point that ...

    Oct 22, 2007
  • Script » General, General Re: All We Know

    Actually I liked it and for me it wasn't hard to read. Although I think there are some awkward parts in there and you misspelled "wave" at least I thought ...

    Oct 20, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Forty Dollars is Forty Dollars

    Well I didn't really get the theme of the poem Am my dearest friend. But it flowed extremely well usually when a read a poem of this lengthn I've got ...

    Oct 12, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I do not fear...part 2

    Okay defintely put some italics or an explanation point on the last word so we as the readers know to emphasize it. And I think your two poems could easliy ...

    Oct 4, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I do not fear...part 1

    Reminds me of the motif of fire from Fahrenheit 451...not that it has to do with your poem! But I liked it and yet I am not considered the best ...

    Oct 4, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Goodbye to Whats Perfect

    Okay someone told this was really bad and was so good! It reminded me of the summer when I started writing and how I always made the male character way ...

    Oct 2, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Whisky on a Sunday: Year 1

    That was interesting! And you said "aircon" instead of air conditioner? And I liked the tone although I do beleive from the first paragraph its different, but I'm not sure. ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: The Canterbury Tales

    Well over all this was good. Just please remember to indent. And "canon" I've never seen that word but I assumed you spelled it right, if you didn't mean "cannon". ...

    Sep 29, 2007


What is a poet? An unhappy person who hides deep anguish in his heart, but whose lips are so formed that when the sigh and cry pass through them, it sounds like lovely music.
— Søren Kierkegaard, Philosopher & Theologian