-
Re: Iridescent Thoughts
Hey! I'm just here for a quick review. First of all, I really enjoyed the poem. It really conveyed the message of being enamored by a boy even though some ...
Mar 17, 2017 -
Re: Demolition Lovers
This is a very pretty poem (though it is on the darker end I will still call it pretty). I really enjoyed it and I can't really find any critiques ...
Mar 15, 2017 -
Re: Nevada
I cannot say this enough, but even though I'm not super familiar with poetry, I can say I really enjoyed this poem and the overall layout was very aesthetically pleasing. ...
Mar 14, 2017 -
Re: Like concrete and lead
This was awesome! I really enjoyed the entire poem and the message. I'm not sure if I'm right (I'm not to familiar with poetry but I'm learning!) but I'm pretty ...
Mar 14, 2017 -
Re: Life As Poet
Now i'm not big on poetry but some of the context actually fits the lives of poet's that I am friends with. I'm not totally sure if what I got ...
Mar 14, 2017 -
Re: Dead Girl's Kiss
I thought the poem was very beautifully written, and it could honestly be published in my opinion. Thanks for creating something so amazing! But there are of course a view ...
Mar 13, 2017 -
Re: Rachel and Matt
Hey! I'd like to say that the whole plot is great, but the structure of it needs more in depth detail. You skip a lot of areas without adding paragraphs ...
Mar 13, 2017
