User avatar

RoxanneR

  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Story of Suspense

    There's no easy way to put this, most of the grammar is quite wrong. There is no introduction to the piece, and no way of us knowing what's happening. Most ...

    Dec 19, 2006
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Untitled Intro

    There are no spacings! Each new speaker's dialogue should be on a new paragraph, and with an indent. You have none of these things in there at the moment, but ...

    Dec 19, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: fix it

    Yeh, a peom doesn't have to rhyme, and by making it do that you are ruining the whole meaning of the poem. Relax a little and just the the poetry ...

    Dec 19, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Chair of Wind & Darkness: Draft Two [1-4]: Closed

    This is a fantastic piece, and it doesn't read too slowly that you get bored of it, but not too fast so you don't know what's happening. The description in ...

    Dec 18, 2006
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: A Waste

    That is good! You said that you knew that you couldn't write at the beginning, but that is either being modest, or you have no self belief. Self belief is ...

    Dec 16, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: unfinished bissness

    One little word. There is not a single bit of punctuation in this work! It makes it all run together like a single sentence, and that really doesn't work well. ...

    Dec 14, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Prolouge for my Book

    This is a bit confusing, what with the overload on description and the mix-up of the tenses, and so many characters all introduced in the first piece of text! Oh ...

    Dec 10, 2006
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Secrets of Bridgehouse

    No offence, but I think this is a complete copy of Harry Potter. The whole 'Finding out I'm a wizard/witch' thing is a bit dated now that J.K. Rowling has ...

    Dec 7, 2006
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: love hina

    Yeh, some of the spelling is a bit off, and it would help a bit if you capitalised the first letter of each sentence. Also, is you have to explain ...

    Dec 5, 2006
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: the game

    Yes, If you don't call some of the kids by their name, and just say 'said one girl' it would make more sense. Appart from that, I liked it. There ...

    Nov 28, 2006
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: james in love

    Sorry, but your grammer is a bit ...strange... and the font size and colour are a bit in your face (although there may be a reason why you uses such ...

    Nov 26, 2006
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: yay love

    At the moment this is just an idea, or a story plan. With some more adjustments and a bit more care over capitalising the first letter of every sentence, and ...

    Nov 22, 2006
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Advent Children

    This sounds good, but it's slightly confusing! All the different names! But I love the name Cloud, and I think this story could work a lot better if you could ...

    Nov 10, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Thirteen

    I agree with in_too_deep. Sometimes, there is just too many 'maybes' in the last paragraph, but you could work on that. I was just like this when I went out ...

    Nov 9, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Tiger

    This poem has a heartful meaning, but I don't think you expressed it in a way that really suits the purpose. I love tigers, and I know that most of ...

    Nov 9, 2006


The best and most beautiful things in the world can not be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.
— Helen Keller