User avatar

RowenaLynn

RowenaLynn

  • Poetry » Spiritual, Realistic Re: Imagination

    Hey! Thanks again for reviewing my work... Ok. So. I don't think that I have much to say about what to fix in this... I loved the repetition with the ...

    Nov 11, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Reality Chapter 4

    Hey! Back for another review. I don't think that I mentioned this before, but I really enjoyed that they had the right to choose to be part of the magical ...

    Nov 11, 2018
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: Beauty of seasons the rain

    Hey! RowenaLynn here for a review... I wanted to say that I like the poem! You use similar rhymes throughout the poem, and that's different and cool. That being said, ...

    Nov 11, 2018
  • Short Story » Narrative, Realistic Re: Eyes On You

    Hey, this is an cool short story. It's relatable to most people and that is something that can really make stories great. I think that in the part "As the ...

    Nov 8, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: Reality Part 2 (rewrite)

    This is really cool! I love the twin sister thing too! (I've got a twin so maybe I'm a bit biased... :)) Maybe put some more reaction right away or ...

    Nov 8, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: Reality Part 1 (rewrite)

    Heyo! This is a really cool story, its really interesting and engaging(I will read more!). One thing to improve would be some of the wording and a little bit of ...

    Nov 8, 2018
  • Script » Science Fiction, Theatre Re: The endless sky of darkness

    Hey! This is a cool beginning of a story! 1 thing that cold be edited is some of the grammar... not that I'm the greatest at that, but there are ...

    Nov 8, 2018
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Alone

    Hello! This is really cool! I always feel that rhyming is cool in poetry when it's done right (and you did it well-Just be careful about that in the future:)). ...

    Nov 7, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Supernatural Re: The Shadow Within- Chapter one; awakening.

    Hello! I really enjoyed this! your word choice kept me engaged the whole time. By the end, I really felt invested in the story and I wanted to know more. ...

    Nov 7, 2018


I hope that when I am gone, someone still reaches for me like I reach for them
— Leya