User avatar

Ross

  • Script » General, General Re: What Is Love?

    Very, very good. I liked all the characters. However I think sometimes you need to do this: SARAH: (hesitates and blah blah blah) That will make it more clear to ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: the holocaust *edited.*

    VERY GOOD! Everyone's covered what I said. Just show more, not tell.

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: In His Arms

    "I'm the girl in dark blue jeans." LOVED that line! This was a beautiful poem. Saw no typos and i think its fine where it is.

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Mask

    very good poem. although, i cant figure out why it is in the fanfiction part. r u talking about vampires, wizards, Death Eaters? drop me a line, because im a ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Footsteps of a broken stranger

    i loved this, max! although, i can't find "of a stranger" anywhere and i assumed that the title is part of the lyrics. this was very good! Worth a star!

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: SAA: Sexually Abused Anonymous: A Memoir

    Wow. I was blown away. What Ray did was NOT right! And with your boyfriend right there! This is really one of the most shocking confessions I've ever read.

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Just Friends

    Very heart feels sorry for the narrator on the way that his/her crush dismisses the saying so easily. :( Worth a star!

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Spoon

    This was very sweet, but also a bit weird.

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Cupid's Arrow Chapter 1

    Pretty good start, but it's too poetic in the beginning. Some grounded sentences/phrases here and there could minimize the risk of the reader's head in the clouds. Good start, Angel!

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Chapter One of Bloody Canvas

    Okay, for all you guys who are saying that this is similar to Twilight. I read the book and I must agree that there are...similarities. But let me inform you ...

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Chances Are

    This was a good piece, but I think it is more poetry than lyrics. Also, I couldn't find a tune to it. Good, but doesn't belong in the Lyrics section.

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Possession

    Ooh, you had me shivering at the end. It was really, really good. I do agree with Kenpachi about the "weird" phrases. And also, you need to watch your punctation!

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The reasons why.

    It hooked me well, but left me hanging at the end. Pretty good, though! I just don't think this poem is very...compelling.

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Gay Teenage Romance Story

    This is real good! Please please please post more! :)

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Gay Teenage Romance Story

    This is an impressive piece of writing! I like the plot line and I liked how you showed the characters secondary to the setting. I've always done that too. Well ...

    Apr 19, 2008


Stop being mean to your self-insert character, you're just being mean to yourself.
— WeepingWisteria