User avatar

Ross

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Its Last Moments

    Oh my goodness! I almost cried at this...and I'm NOT a big weeper. I loved the word choice and the condensing language. That would've been good, but then you just ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Song in My Head

    This is really good. I love how it's very simplistic and also allowing for feelings to seep through. You really got that across in the word choice. *clicks gold star*

    May 3, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: My Master, my Lover.

    This is very good. It was erotic in a way, but managed not to be graphic. There's rarely a story like that!

    May 2, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Speakers' Corner

    Hard to critique your poem properly. Know why? Because it's so good! I love your word choice (inhales, siloloquoy, etc.) and your line breaks. Excellent!

    May 2, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Beyond my window

    Very, very good! I love your wide range of poetic elements in there. It shows that you love to write poetry. Not bad for a novice!

    May 2, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Voyager: From Death to Life

    This is actually pretty good. I agree with summerless about the captialization and stuff. I'm surprised at the claim that you haven't penned poetry in a while because it seems ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Breaking Through

    This is good. And it is not lyrics in my mind. I can really relate to this. I love the word choice, the condensing language...not bad for a new member.

    May 2, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Courage

    Okay, I'm not gonna chew out the poem. Breathe! This is actually pretty decent. I like the rhymes. You have a wide variety of vocab which is a good advantage ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Song in My Head

    Lovely poem, short and adorable!

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Mutants Chap 1

    Pretty cool but the last paragraph is LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG! break that up...polish it and you're good

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: A Clean Bite--Chapter 1 part 1

    I read it again as you asked and I have to admit, now it seems a bit cliche. "A voice like a walk..." "I'm your normal teen girl." Those are ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: His

    This was really good. I could actually be involved. Very good.

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Bloody Apple

    Very good. I liked how you showed the character. Good writing too!

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Trevial chapter 1

    Okay, there is SERIOUS punctuation needed. You need to go over it with a wrong-grammar detector! It's pretty good, but the lack of grammar and spelling threw me off. Polish ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Assassin story!

    Pretty good!

    Apr 27, 2008


Everything I’ve ever let go of has claw marks on it.
— David Foster Wallace