User avatar

RoseGryffindor

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: In The Storm

    Wow! I love it! So simple yet so powerful! This is just something I would do, but I would put in a little doubt. Fear that that maybe God has ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Stranger

    Beautifully written! You did well in describing that the person feels like a stranger to you. Maybe a little too well.....Anyways, to me I was getting the impression that you ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Ogygia-part one

    Awesome-tastic! Pulls you right from the beggining. Haha, sometimes I go to write a critique then I finsish reading the sentence and then realize it's fine like that. XD Holy ...

    Jan 27, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Hazel-chapter 4

    Good, good. Yeah, you just have a few grammatical errrors which you'll catch when you rewrite. I don't know if it's just me but Haze's personality seems off. SHe seems ...

    Jan 3, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Power of Pop Secret- Erik's View- Part 1

    I'm loving your story so far and I'm glad you're writing it from Erik's point of view. It could still use a little more work but overall really good because ...

    Dec 27, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Hazel-chapter 3

    This is much, MUCH better Pip. I loved the beggining paragraph, you've really improved on it and Adalyn's personality is becoming more defined now. There are a few things though... ...

    Dec 11, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Hazel-chapter 3

    Ok, honestly I didn't even read the full story because it was getting to hard to read. The sentences seem jumbled together, you need to go back, look at them, ...

    Dec 7, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: "Unfortunately... I love you" Chapter 1 (Draft #2)

    I know some of the questions I put in here like Why? is really a nobrainer as to Why it's like that but it helps with descriptions and clears up ...

    Dec 5, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Can't Let You Go (Charlie and Logan chapter 3)

    wow! You're a really good writer! I knew you were writing, but I never read it. Anyways, yeah it was really good. I few mistakes I'm sure you'll catch if ...

    Nov 27, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Hazel- chapter 2

    Ok, the story was good just a few minor errors like spelling errors, but I'm sure if you go over it again you'll figure them out. The bit about her ...

    Nov 27, 2010
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Domination of the (Slightly) Sarcastic Neon Muffin!!

    I absolutely LOVED this story! It was hilarous! The Sarcastic Neon Muffin was my favourite. Ok, time for review time! One fine day in Obscene Slipper Land, the land of ...

    Nov 26, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Vagrant mother

    Note: This review has been deleted
    Very well written. I liked it. You opened your arms,And I came running.Your sweet embrace,So loving and heart-warming.We drifted away, through each seconds of the day,By my side, I wish ...

    Nov 26, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Petrified Prisoner Chapter 1

    This part makes it seem like it's going to be in first person. It started out like any other normal day. Erin, this part is iffy, it seems kind of ...

    Nov 24, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: My life according to school

    I have to say reading it in mind of the fact that you guys were making this up in Band pretty funny. :P Anyways yeah it's pretty good. I think ...

    Nov 17, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Dreaming By The Window (short story)

    Ok so overall it was a good story. You have a very strong beginning, I like it and the sister is a good touch. But could fix a few things. ...

    Nov 14, 2010


how can i live laugh love in these conditions
— Orion42