User avatar

Rodhead

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Gaddafi Sleeps

    This is really controversial!Are you from Libya? What was it that inspired you to write this may i ask? I can see it's full of anger. It is really good ...

    Oct 22, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Leap Of Glory

    Thanks for the reviews :) This is a poem about a girl in my school who committed suicide, that may be why it's so personal! Thanks for the critiques and ...

    Apr 27, 2010
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Twilight

    I'm reading "the Historian" at the moment! It's brilliant! :) Has any body read that one before? :)

    Apr 25, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: China Doll

    Is this better or worse ? You broke me like a china doll, Released me from your clutch. Watched me as I fell I hit the ground You walked away. ...

    Jul 7, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Icecreams

    Thanks for your comments.I appreciate them :D

    Jul 7, 2009
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone...and Lillie (ver2)

    Yea your right this version is away better:D I like it:D

    May 28, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: She

    Thanks for your helpful comments. I have taken your advice and 'modified' the poem. I hope you prefer this one :P

    May 26, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Why?

    Hey. I like that poem, it made me feel like I was there, watching the sunset. I think the part that I liked the most had to be Why words ...

    May 22, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Burn/Sharktooth .. not sure of the title

    Wow that was a brilliant poem. Well done, I can only imagine the amountb of work that was put into this, it seemed flawless. You can easily put a lot ...

    May 22, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: It'll Be Okay

    That's a really sad poem=[ . . . But I awarded it with a gold star=] . . . just bacause i thought you deserved it (:

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Dont Follow Me

    I liked it!!! ......... ..............Good stuff. Keep up the good work=]

    Oct 21, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Rooftops

    I don't like depressing poetry, you should be happy=] There is alot more people out there who are worse off then you...(of course there is people that are better off ...

    Oct 21, 2008
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: a short letter to home

    I like this letter, I thought it was well written. I especially liked the end when he tears apart the letter, it makes sense, why would you have sent that ...

    Oct 21, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Future

    its goood!!!! But not a chance that that happened in your high school:P

    Oct 21, 2008


I only know that learning to believe in the power of my own words has been the most freeing experience of my life. It has brought me the most light. And isn't that what a poem is? A lantern glowing in the dark.
— Elizabeth Acevedo, The Poet X