User avatar

Roal

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: She wasn't Ready

    Hello, I am going to review you for today. Since Shear already did the revising then I guess I don't have to... or maybe I'm just too lazy but anyway, ...

    Nov 28, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Ali, the Master Thief - Book 1 (Chapter 2)

    “Hey mister boss guy, I got your painting.” Said Ali. “Good. Give it to me.” Replied the man. “Here you go.” Said Ali as he gave the painting to the ...

    Nov 28, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Ali, the Master Thief - Book 1 (Chapter 1)

    Rated 16+ for violence, references to crime and minor language. All events depicted in this is purely fictional, any similarities to real life people or events are purely coincidental. Contains ...

    Nov 27, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Befriending an Inferno

    I was expecting this to be short so I could read it on my phone but instead I got this really long story. So I ended up reading on my ...

    Nov 20, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Reflections of Failed Friendship

    Oh my gosh, it's like totally sh- *punches self* There was nothing for me to nitpick so onward to the plot! It was very short, all I know from it ...

    Nov 20, 2010
  • Script » General, General Re: Freya's Replacement (Episode 1)

    It's best that you tell the character first instead of describing them during the scripts, you're not writing in story format right now. EXT. A STREET IN STOCKHOLM, WINTER. DAY ...

    Nov 9, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Codebreaker

    Woo! Review time =w= First off, woah... you're only 8 years old? My goodness, when I was eight, I was barely learning English!! >_< Actually I did know some English, ...

    Nov 3, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: the mystery caller

    Review time =w= It had been a few minuets minutes since the power went out the phone began to ring I answered it and all I heard was deep breathing ...

    Oct 21, 2010
  • Script » General, General Re: What you want is not what you get (PART 1)

    Hah! A script about your average cheerleader? I like this already :D Ellie :No , Im from California , United Kingdom . Wait what? She's from Ca, UK?????????? D: I ...

    Oct 5, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Story of a Teenage Theif

    Reviewing time :o Well it was kind of like a mount Fuji but that's just me. I read this at 6 AM so please don't bother me about this right ...

    Sep 28, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Haven (Proluge)

    Mmmmm..... reviews =w= Just reading this prologue I think I like it already :D I can somehow relate to this story since it's basically everything I think xD But yeah, ...

    Sep 28, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Sacred Mountain - Chapter 12 "Teach Me To Fly"

    Yay, reviewing time :D It took me awhile review this since I never knew how I was suppose to review this xD But let me start this off first, "Chapter ...

    Sep 28, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Circle of Chairs

    Woah, reading this made me spill my coffee and will probably give me some nightmares inspiration lol. I'll just give you a quick-run down on this. It gave me chills, ...

    Sep 27, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Vamyre Hunter

    Reviewing time =w= It actually died? OH THE MAKER, YES!! :D You just made my day. Rather than it, being thrust into the story without any explanation as usual =w= ...

    Sep 26, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Runner

    Alright reviewing time :D Even though I kind of skim through the past part ( how evil of me >.> ), I thought that this was an interesting story. Rather ...

    Sep 23, 2010


Why can't I put the entire Bee Movie in the quote generator? Would you prefer if I put in the Shrek script instead?
— CaptainJack