User avatar

Rin321

Rin321

  • Poetry » General, General Re: Binge watching tv, or, How to move on with your life, or, A letter to my ex boyfriend

    That is awesome. I can relate. My favorite is the beginning part though: To my Ex boyfriend When you broke up with me I watched every episode of NCIS. I ...

    Dec 29, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Binding Blood - Chapter 4

    This was a very interesting story! You did a pretty good job! I loved all the gory details, and action. Here are some of my favorite parts! : Jaravin’s chest ...

    Dec 28, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Dramatic Re: The hero of earth chapter 4

    Hey! This was interesting. I think that first off, you should have made separate paragraphs, so to kind of make it easier to read. There was also some spacing errors, ...

    Dec 28, 2014
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, General Re: The Test

    Hi! Just dropped on by, and thought that this was interesting! It was a little weird though to follow. I think that you did pretty good over all though even ...

    Dec 28, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Narrative Re: The Brains and The Brawn

    Hi! I read this, and it was great! Love the way you started out! You darted strong, and it grabbed my attention!: She was running. I could see her blonde ...

    Dec 28, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Rainbow

    I think that this poem is deep, and so has many meanings. It has a point like when it says: Without sadness, how would we know joy and without a ...

    Dec 15, 2014
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Hidden Memories

    This is a great poem. I can relate to it because when I clean my room, I will like find these things I forgot about, and start playing with them! ...

    Dec 14, 2014
  • Short Story » General, Horror Re: Rescuing Teddy

    I think that this is a cute story! The little boy sounds like a little hero! It is funny to think about it. I like the persistence in this boy's ...

    Dec 13, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Supernatural Re: Tasia - Prologue

    This is a great story! There is just one thing I would change. In the middle, I would try and substitute some of those cures words, with nicer ones, that ...

    Dec 13, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Can it happily grow?

    I think this is a great poem. There is just one thing I would fix: that it brings a smile to you, that it opens up life for you. I ...

    Dec 13, 2014


"Storybooks and roleplays are just for fun!" To which I say: of course! But why only "just"? Sometimes fun is found in the full-send. Sometimes fun is found in taking it seriously, and aiming to do it with excellence!
— soundofmind