-
Re: This Wooden Box
I must disagree with coral I like the repetition of the 'wooden box' it's a significant part of the style of your poem. It is true that you could be ...
Sep 28, 2010 -
Re: Sister
Wow, this struck a cord with me, I was kicked out of home about 18 months ago leaving behind my younger brother and sister both believing that I would infact ...
Sep 28, 2010 -
Re: Falling into Addiction
You're on to something here, the way in which you describe drugs as deceiving demons is fantastic and expresses the darkness that can be drug addiction. Your poem has a ...
Sep 28, 2010 -
Re: Grapes
This poem is lovely. Beautifully written, peaceful flowing and cute (for want of a better word). I really like what you've done with warmth : sun-blazed pleasantly warm fingers The ...
Sep 28, 2010 -
Re: You and I
I was reading through some old books the other day and found some lyrics similar to these that I had written about 4 years ago. This is were it all ...
Sep 28, 2010 -
Re: School Year's Begun (All the Above parody)
I absolutely love this! Very clever rhymes and an overall entertaining piece. love the 'yellow limo's' haha. you've done well putting it all together it's consistently brilliant, would love to ...
Sep 24, 2010 -
Re: the mile to heaven
I like it :) a very simplistic poem, cute. Perhaps though to contrast the lightness of heaven go deeper into the threat of tumbling to hell below. there are temptations ...
Sep 24, 2010 -
Re: Matryoshka
A fantastic imagery is created in my mind while reading this. a beautiful sadness portrayed. There is so much symbolism perhaps unintended even. I must agree though that the start ...
Sep 24, 2010
