User avatar

Renn

  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: -deleted-

    G'awww. Thanks! I'll email you more if you want to get a head start on them, but just keep me posted as to what you want. Really glad you like ...

    Jul 27, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: -deleted-

    Thanks for the review! I often type tired, so things can get a little sloppy sometimes. I'm glad you enjoy it!

    Jul 27, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: The soldier's kiss

    Of course! My pleasure.

    Jul 26, 2015
  • Art » Humor, Humor Re: Sex God?!

    Very cute and simply done! Both in artwork and content. Giggle-worthy.

    Jul 11, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: -deleted-

    Yeah, I have it typed up (up to chapter 16) but I just hadn't added it to YWS. Thank you so much! I hope to keep you interested!

    Jul 11, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: -deleted-

    Sorry for the weird hyphen breaks! I keep trying to add space for the character change, but it won't let me. So awkward hyphens it is!

    Jul 6, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: -deleted-

    Thank you thank you thank you!

    May 4, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: -deleted-

    G'ahhh! Thank you! I have a habit of writing good prologues, then everything goes downhill from there- so I'm trying really hard on avoiding that this time. Thank you, I ...

    May 4, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Freshly Fallen (random clip)

    Thank you, it's just some random scene from farther along in my book (Freshly Fallen, the first chapter is somewhere floating along in YWS-land). I'll certainly do what I can. ...

    Feb 26, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Adventures of Death and Plague (hidden scene)

    Well soooooorrrrryyyyy. I wrote it in a heightened emotional distress so WHAT. I'll cross my fingers. I know! It's awesome.

    Nov 15, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Adventures of Death and Plague (hidden scene)

    I didn't think it was too long, as it's only a scene for another book. Thanks for the input (x3) and I'll start editing it.

    Nov 11, 2012
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Last Stand

    Your avatar is hypnotizing me, by the way...

    Aug 22, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Adventures of Death and Plague (chapter one)

    I love you Confictura x)

    Jul 16, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Adventures of Death and Plague (chapter one)

    I like her, but I'm bias. And yeah, I've had a lot of help with/on/concerning Death. I'm proud of his character.

    Jul 16, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Adventures of Death and Plague (chapter two)

    :) guess who they are, you know Death. Also, I'M TRYING REALLY HARD TO WORK ON THE THIRD CHAPTER BUT NOTHING IS COMING OUT OF MY HAND

    Jul 16, 2012


they say money can't buy happiness, but what they don't realize is that money *can* buy novelty socks.
— blueca