Random avatar

Reet3103

  • Short Story » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: The Beautiful Secret.

    AGREED Authorian. Psst, you saved me from being lashed. Ty :)

    Apr 4, 2015
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: The Beautiful Secret.

    Thank you so much :D

    Apr 4, 2015
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: The Beautiful Secret.

    Well, the reader is supposed to interpret what the person is. He could be an angel, a demon, an anything, its upto the readers. That was an option I kept ...

    Apr 4, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Into the Deep

    I basically thought of it as numbness, the kind one goes through while depression.

    Apr 4, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Lies.

    Thanks :D

    Apr 4, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Into the Deep

    I liked how you started off. And this is definitely a good first attempt, better than mine though xD anyways, this poem has many meanings to it, every poem does, ...

    Apr 4, 2015
  • Other » Realistic, General Re: It's Her.

    Thank you and yes, personal experience. Good try at reviewing, I suck at it too :p

    Apr 4, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Lies.

    Actually, I wrote it this way to make it relative in different ways, anyways, I'll keep your advice in mind. :)

    Apr 4, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Lies.

    Thank you :) Well, it was actually "their reality" because they lied, so "we" here were not aware of it in the past, so their reality is actually the truth ...

    Apr 3, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Bus Ride Home

    Relative. TOTALLY. Cool work.

    Apr 1, 2015
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Spiritual Re: So gentle, a poem

    It's beautifully framed. Really. And if you wanna write something on a serious note, you could use words as sentences. You know what I mean? Like- Pain. Full stop. Just ...

    Apr 1, 2015


Maybe our favorite quotations say more about us than about the stories and people we're quoting.
— John Green