User avatar

RealSadhours296

RealSadhours296

  • Short Story » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: The King That Could Not Rise From the Floor

    I really, really liked this! God I love the main character; the girl in this story. She seems like such a fiery spirit and I'm a huge sucker for female ...

    Jul 23, 2021
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Loving you, me, and us

    Each Haiku sounds so very, very pretty! I applaud you for that and your creativity in portraying your theme! I will say that I don't think the first two haiku ...

    Jul 21, 2021
  • Poetry » General, General Re: how many bruises can you hold inside you (draft 2)

    Lovely poem that I can relate to greatly. Depression is a whirlpool of frantic emotions and endless self-hatred. Luckily for me, I managed to get the help I need and ...

    Jul 21, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: On Wings of Fire: Chapter 1, Part 2

    Loved this chapter, and I can't wait to meet the angel Fyn will travel with! You've done a really good job of displaying the power and glory of the higher-ups ...

    Jul 15, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Action / Adventure Re: Awakening Chapter 2: Burn

    I loved this chapter, indeed I did! Blake caring for his mom is so, so sweet. I'm assuming she's not married (unless I missed a detail somewhere that said otherwise), ...

    Jul 2, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, General Re: Awakening Chapter 1: Chill

    I'm really interested in this creation you are working on and definitely want to read more of it! I really loved how you introduced Blake's ability to see ghosts! I ...

    Jul 2, 2021
  • Poetry » Realistic, Lyrical Re: I'm in literal pain mama,

    Your poem is really raw and powerful. The title summarizes the poem nicely, and and contents really immerse me in the feeling. I do feel that at certain points, my ...

    Jun 21, 2021
  • Article / Essay » General, Realistic Re: Pride Month: Definitions and Explanations for (Almost) Everything!

    Thank you for writing this article for pride month! I think it's good for individuals to be properly informed of the terms the LGBTQ+ community uses regardless of their opinions! ...

    Jun 18, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: On Wings of Fire: Chapter 1, Part 1

    I was really intrigued by the title of this project, and found the first chapter. I have to say, I love this already! Your descriptions and your imagery are detailed, ...

    Jun 14, 2021
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: Just Imagine

    I really, really liked the imagery here. It's not too detailed to where I easily zone out to it, and then forget what I'm reading (this happens to me whenever ...

    Jun 14, 2021
  • Poetry » Romantic, Narrative Re: Breaking Up With Imaginary You

    This poem hit a spot in my heart, as someone who has gone through a break up this year. Although my situation does not align too much with the story ...

    Jun 11, 2021


Surround yourself with people who are serious about being writers, and who will tell you, ‘Hey—you can do better than this.’ Who will be critical of your work, but also supportive. And who will not be competitive in a negative way.
— Isabel Quintero