User avatar

Razor

My Keyboard Is Normal

  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Why I Music

    Absolutely love this essay. I sometimes write essays but sadly they never get posted on here. Anyway, you really created a good piece here. I love how you talk about ...

    Mar 2, 2024
  • Poetry » Chickens, Chickens Re: from the eyes of a chicken

    This is super funny to read but there are other ways of chicken speak like Bawk, Bugawk, bukka. But I love this. The ending is........interesting. Oh and...............................................

    Jan 9, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Romantic Re: Sincerely, Yours-Chapter two: Every Rose Has Its Thorn

    First off, the title reminds me of this one song I heard of the same name. (which you referenced in the story) It is not a bad is just....I don't ...

    Oct 10, 2023
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Roadkill

    Wow. This is a great piece. As humans we worry about being forgotten by peers, by friends, by anybody. We just do not want to be alone. When we are ...

    Oct 10, 2023
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Empty Thoughts

    This was a great poem! I love the question that you are asking...why would be allowed to suffer...for nothing? I look at the world and there is so much suffering ...

    Oct 10, 2023
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Horror Re: Moonlight

    Best. Story. Ever. Spooky month has started, and this is the perfect story for it. I love it. I love i. I love it. I can immediately infer at the ...

    Oct 9, 2023
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Realistic Re: there's something wrong with me

    This is one of the greatest stories I have read on here. I can really just....taste the raw emotion in this piece. The anger, the sadness, everything. I think this ...

    Oct 9, 2023
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Anthony Davidson, lost and alone

    This is...wow. Spectacular is the only word I can think of at this moment. I love horror stories...and I sometimes make morbid jokes. So...lets break this down. [*quote]Rhian didn’t smile. ...

    Oct 9, 2023
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Highway of Darkness

    This is a pretty good story. There could be a little more elaboration on exactly how long this person has been in captivity. This appears to be a story about ...

    Sep 22, 2023
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Horror Re: The Old Man

    This story is very good. I really like it. First off, the man was clearly afraid, and the darkness seemed to be feeding off his fear. You really used a ...

    Sep 18, 2023
  • Short Story » General, Narrative Re: A Quiet World

    This is a great story. honestly, I think that there are always people who are ignored, and the ones that are well known are not. That's the sad truth of ...

    Sep 18, 2023
  • Short Story » Realistic, Dramatic Re: I'm growing up.

    THIS IS SO GOOD. Firstly, I love how you go through the events. Honestly I do not think I will be able to ever write this way. This shows so ...

    Sep 18, 2023
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: Behind Closed Windows

    If I had one word to describe this story, it would be wow. The pace of the story was great, your wording and your descriptions were awesome. Honestly, I could ...

    May 3, 2023
  • Short Story » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: H-2-U

    This story is AMAZING. Climate change is a big, big problem and I think this story shows (in a fictional sense) what could happen if we do not combat climate ...

    May 2, 2023
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Politics Re: The Civilian Pt. 1

    This is a great story. I love the dystopian genre, and this story screams dystopian. First, I would like to say that your descriptions are on point and really detailed, ...

    May 2, 2023


Work expands to fill the time available for its completion.
— C. Northcote Parkinson