User avatar

RayquazaKid

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Luna 3.2

    Hey there. :) Did ignored her Shouldn’t that be Dad? We all know that you were and always will be jealous of Jordin.” Seems a little bit weird. Maybe it ...

    Apr 19, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Can You See Me? (Chapter Four)

    Hey there mate, here on request. :) First off, this is a nice chapter. For the most part you have good spelling and grammar. However, there were something that need ...

    Apr 19, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: A Criminal's Heart- Chapter 4 (part I)

    Sorry, I don't have enough time to go through the whole thing and point out the mistakes. I'll jsut give a shorter version. FIrst off, I loved the side moment ...

    Apr 18, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Diamond Fire: Chapter One

    Again, excellent work. I didn't see any mistakes in this chapter per say... However, you seem to have a problem with tenses. When you do a paragraph describing places and ...

    Apr 15, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Prologue: Diamond Fire (Revived)

    Here on request. Sorry I am so late. :) After reading it through, I must say this ones pretty clean. I didn't catch many flaws, which is really good. And ...

    Apr 15, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: A Criminal's Heart Chapter-3

    Here I am, as you requested. :) Me? Investigating a high profile case? I couldn’t believe my ears as the caller on the other end informed me of Amanda Bailey’s ...

    Apr 13, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: A Criminal's Heart- Chapter 2

    HEy there, here on request. :) I'm to do things a little differently here. “Eureka! I have found it at last,” I roared with excitement , waking up my wife, ...

    Apr 13, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Can You See Me? (Chapter Two ~ Part two)

    Hey there, here on request. ;) First things first, boring sentence structure. Most of the time we see one statement and then another statement. There were many instances were you ...

    Apr 12, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Crafting the Amulet (Chapters 1-3)

    Howdy there, here’s that review you requested. ;) (sorry, I would have had this earlier but I've been traveling recently.) I don’t have much to say, as this story is ...

    Apr 12, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: A Criminal's Heart - Ch-1(Olivia)

    Hey there, here on request. :) Ima have to say this right now, I liked this much better than the prologue (though that's normally the case). But really, the murder ...

    Apr 11, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: A Criminal's Heart-Prologue (REVISED)

    Here on request. This seems familiar. I've actually read this before. :) She twisted her Korth revolver menacingly. But I still couldn't believe that she was going to do that. ...

    Apr 10, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Blinded prt1

    I like the direction you are taking with this, the beginning three paragraphs were a bit dull (though of course the setting must be introduced at somepoint.) It really started ...

    Mar 13, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Love in the rain

    Pretty cool story. I liked how you started out with the difficulty sleeping, (which had an effect on her mannerisms in the rest of the story (and causes suspicion as ...

    Mar 13, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Stay With Me

    Pretty good story, I like it. The beginning was a tad heart breaking, which is what you were going for, no? And in the end they end up getting back ...

    Mar 13, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Apocalypse-(Horror Zombie Story)

    My first impression was wow. I really liked how you started this story with a bang by killing the main character's mother. And I must say, what a gruesome way ...

    Mar 13, 2010


I always prefer to believe the best of everybody; it saves so much trouble.
— Rudyard Kipling