User avatar

RayneBow

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Poisoned healing

    StoryWeaver13 - Thanks! This poem is actually pretty personal, and not meant to be really.. "angsty emo." I geuss to someone who hasn't been through what I have would see ...

    Feb 9, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Nothing Rhymes With Purple

    i really liked this poem! Circle does rhyme with purple, so kudos! Ironically enough, I have never thought of rhyming anything with purple and its my favorite colour! Keep up ...

    Feb 8, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: An Insight Into A Teenager's Mind

    i really like this! the flow was nice, and it made a lot of sense. its really relatable. (: keep it up! -rayne

    Feb 5, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Perish Song

    have I ever mentioned how much I love your work?! I really like the flow of this poem. Maybe its my inexperience, but I found no flaws! :D --rayne

    Feb 4, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Last Dance

    thanks for the reviews! earendil - i realize this poem does lack real emotion. i wasn't sure how to put more emotion into it, so I apologize.

    Feb 4, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: 9:49

    Wow. I liked this poem. It flowed well, made sense, and was really just a good poem. Keep it up! --Rayne

    Feb 4, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Turmoil

    really good poem! end of story.

    Feb 4, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Wounds of love...

    I love how it tells exactly how fickle love is, and how fast feelings change about someone. I like how you put in so much emotion and made it so ...

    Feb 4, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Time

    Great poem! I didnt see any mistakes with this, so yay! :D It really tells a sort of story, about how fickle young love can be. You did a really ...

    Feb 4, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Books

    I love this! It has a fun beat and is very easy to read. I just wanted to point out that on the word Art you posted two A's! Probably ...

    Feb 4, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Pain I Can Control

    i LOVE this poem. the way you express your emotions so well makes it feel as if im feeling it. i have no criticism for this poem. keep writing, keep ...

    Feb 3, 2011


The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.
— Alvin Toffler