User avatar

Raelyn

Raelyn

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: Hidden Heir Ch.3

    A buffonic male

    Dec 1, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: Hidden Heir Ch.3

    Thanks, don't you just love taron:)

    Dec 1, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Fantasy Re: Midnight Doctor Ch.2

    AWWW that literally made my day, it could never ruin it because I know how much you love lokai, and stan lee is good so getting reminded of him from ...

    Nov 30, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Emperor's Heir - Chapter 1

    have you read my hidden heir?

    Nov 28, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Emperor's Heir - Chapter 1

    Anything for a good pal:)

    Nov 28, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Fantasy Re: Midnight Doctor Ch.1

    Thanks lol why do you think this is horror?

    Nov 28, 2019
  • Other » General, General Re: [DELETED]

    the honor is mine

    Nov 21, 2019
  • Lyrics » Fanfiction, Romantic Re: (Thanos Can) Rewrite The Stars

    wow amazing... I am changed for ever.

    Nov 21, 2019
  • Other » General, General Re: [DELETED]

    Amazing! I will write a review when I got more time:)

    Nov 20, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: Be Careful Who You Trust Chapter 9.1

    Wait I am still kinda confused about what that is. Do people actually eat that? I mean I looooove eggs. Egg salad sandwich is my favorite:)

    Nov 19, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: Be Careful Who You Trust Chapter 9.1

    Loved this ch. i ll come back later for a review:O

    Nov 19, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Fantasy Re: Midnight Doctor Ch.1

    here is a twilight prequel that once I finish I am going to go through heck to try and get permission to publish. So please read it, make feedback, and ...

    Nov 17, 2019
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Empty, Silent, and lost

    Thank you so much! I haven%u2019t seen you around yet but I hope to get to know ya!

    Nov 17, 2019
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Stranger In The Stars

    i am gonna come back and review but this is amazing everlight.

    Nov 15, 2019
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Stranger In The Stars

    I GOT YOU GIRLY:)

    Nov 14, 2019


I'm getting nachos~
— BluesClues