-
Re: A Miracle and Curse
Thanks ever:) Do you like tinker bell. Hands down secret of the wings is my favorite
Dec 5, 2019 -
Re: A Wedding after all
Thank you! Yes I am a terrible editor I am working on that
Dec 5, 2019 -
Re: A Wedding after all
It is modern language but medieval concepts.
Dec 4, 2019 -
Re: Hidden Heir Ch.3
I have 13 ch. written I just need to type them.
Dec 4, 2019 -
Re: Hidden Heir CH. 2
Girl your making me day!
Dec 4, 2019 -
Re: Hidden Heir Ch.1
thanks girl your so sweet
Dec 4, 2019 -
Re: Hidden Heir(Prologue)
aww
Dec 4, 2019 -
Re: A Wedding after all
Okay here is my first one act... um so feel free to criticize and give feedback. Hope you enjoy
Dec 4, 2019 -
Re: Be Careful Who You Trust Chapter 11
What are your opinions on tarron
Dec 2, 2019 -
Re: Be Careful Who You Trust Chapter 10.2
bahahahaha if I go to canada I want to meet you, and when I publish my book you better be ready to be on my dedication and thanks page:)
Dec 2, 2019 -
Re: Be Careful Who You Trust Chapter 9.2
ah so it is diobolical;(:
Dec 1, 2019 -
Re: Hidden Heir(Prologue)
Thanks no problem love it
Dec 1, 2019 -
Re: Love You Three Thousand
My heart just bursted into a million bits! Bravo darling bravo!
Dec 1, 2019 -
Re: Heart Shadows, Chapter 1
Ahh omg your so right hold on i found me in a nutshell look at my wall
Dec 1, 2019 -
Re: Hidden Heir Ch.3
Ahaha no
Dec 1, 2019
