User avatar

RadicalCarrot

RadicalCarrot

  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Fantasy Re: Oliver's Travels - Chapter 1

    Thanks for the review! Yeah, the beginning was very slowly paced. I think I got really caught up intruding to paint a perfect image. Regarding the note, there actually is ...

    Sep 10, 2017
  • Short Story » Realistic, Realistic Re: The Story Never Written

    Yeah I had a feeling it was a little exaggerated. And I was sure that the ending was supposed to be mean in any way. That was just sort of ...

    Sep 10, 2017
  • Short Story » Horror, General Re: 3 a.m.

    Note: This review has been deleted
    I actually really enjoyed this story and I felt like something I would love to review. I'm mainly going to look at elements that are not grammar (because my own ...

    Sep 9, 2017
  • Art » Fantasy, General Re: Cora From Oliver's Travels

    Thank you for the helpful feedback! The earrings are just decorations. She does have webbed fingers, but I just sort of forgot to draw them. The ability to hear is ...

    Sep 4, 2017
  • Art » Fantasy, General Re: Cora From Oliver's Travels

    I added more info because I realized it might be helpful!

    Sep 3, 2017
  • Art » Fantasy, General Re: Cora From Oliver's Travels

    Ok wait I do have a full body picture, I never expected people to like, actually be interested in this let me do a little bit more explanation seeing that ...

    Sep 3, 2017
  • Art » Fantasy, General Re: Cora From Oliver's Travels

    Thank you! She's supposed to be a koi fish, that's really what inspired her color palette.

    Sep 3, 2017
  • Short Story » General, Horror Re: The House With the Graveyard

    You're welcome! I tried to go in depth with my critiques but I hope none of them came off as harsh.

    Sep 3, 2017
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: Presents

    Thank you for your review. I do tend to make a lot of grammar mistakes, it's a major weakness in my writing and one I'm trying to work on. Thanks ...

    Aug 28, 2017
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: Presents

    Thank you for the feedback. I agree that when it came to description, I did go a little overboard and still tend to do so. It's not something I considered ...

    Aug 28, 2017
  • Short Story » Realistic, Romantic Re: Nickels, pennies, and dimes only

    I really enjoyed this. While it was short, it seemed like a clip of something much bigger. Like a blip in these people's lives who had super deep character to ...

    Aug 23, 2017
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: King's Curse

    Note: This review has been deleted
    This is incredible! I enjoy how you looped the story around and showed how the cycle would start again. I also enjoyed the perspective you chose to write this from. ...

    Aug 23, 2017
  • Short Story » Realistic, Narrative Re: The Master Of Our Lives

    Note: This review has been deleted
    Interesting to read. This is very speculative and I'll admit, depressing. It was clearly thought out and made some very interesting points. However, in some parts it was a little ...

    Aug 23, 2017
  • Short Story » Humor, Fantasy Re: Marshy the Marshmallow

    Note: This review has been deleted
    Incredibly gripping. I'll admit, I had no idea what I was walking into then I opened this up. The story was short to the point and achieved what it wanted ...

    Aug 22, 2017


Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness.
— Bishop Desmond Tutu