Random avatar

PurpleHeart

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: As if I Never Existed

    Matthew(: I know you wanted more a response, but when i posted that i was quickly running out of time... so i'll respond again. This is so incredible! i think ...

    Mar 9, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Counting the Stars

    SilentRain - i really enjoyed this! It was romantic, and tragic, and somewhat cliche, but not necessarily in a bad way - and it wasn't sappy, which is refreshing. haha ...

    Mar 9, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: A Cutter's Fate

    I loved this. I agree, at some points, more emotion instead of action would've been appreciated, but overall this is incredible. Cutting is a struggle for me so i can ...

    Mar 8, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The last time: (May contain refrence to death)

    Hey Waterlillygirl! For just writing this on the spot - i think its excellent! It's not very long, so i dont think more of a background is necessary. If it ...

    Mar 8, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Lies

    Milkncookies, I really liked this poem - the emotion was so evident throughout, it really made me feel what you were feeling. The overall critic i have would be (as ...

    Mar 8, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Hidden Veins

    Hey! I really liked this piece - at first glance when i saw the Old English i thought it was going to be kind of corny, but after getting the ...

    Mar 8, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Adoption [Edited]

    Hey PenguinAttack, i really liked your poem. There are lots of pieces that are left without being resolved, but that's one of my favorite parts. You did such a good ...

    Mar 4, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: What Words?

    This is so goooooood!! I just joined YWS so i'm just getting a feel for the kinda things people write on here, and i've looked at a lot of writings ...

    Mar 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Before.

    This is really good! I can relate to this a lot, so i know exactly where you're coming from and i think you've done a really good job of portraying ...

    Mar 1, 2011


Remember, a stranger once told you that the breeze here is something worth writing poems about.
— Shinji Moon