User avatar

PsyLynx

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Day Imagination Died

    I swear I could have read this in a text book, and it could say it was written three hundred years ago and was famous as hell. It's splendiferous! the ...

    Oct 31, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: An Ode to Green Day

    awesomecoaster, tehehe.

    Oct 23, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: TheNunISTRANGLED WITH MY BARE HANDS(I'LLKILLYOUIFYOUREADTHIS

    ok, thanks, I will.

    Oct 19, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: TheNunISTRANGLED WITH MY BARE HANDS(I'LLKILLYOUIFYOUREADTHIS

    I named her after I killed her.

    Oct 19, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: F*** YOU APATHY

    I also think that it's hilarious that Cicero hated it and then went to the trouble to point out every single part of it that he didn't like.

    Oct 12, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: F*** YOU APATHY

    it would be an imitation if I had read any of his stuff, which I hadn't. So, Incandescence, you pompous slob, you were, yet again, WRONG. More than one person ...

    Oct 12, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: DOOM ROOM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (OMG PLZ READ!!!)

    yes.

    Oct 12, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: F*** YOU APATHY

    F*** you.

    Oct 12, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: i slit my wrists for Jesus

    I laughed my ass off.

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: two-thousand-and-five-survive

    I really liked it a lot. Loved the emotional crap thing.

    Sep 29, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Inspiration!

    I like how it flows, thank you very much. And I've decided whether I want it to rhyme or not; sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. Suck on that.

    Sep 24, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Doom

    haha, awesomecoaster. :P

    Sep 18, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Brown Eyes

    yeah, I agree with what people said, especially with Snoink's appraisal. I'm not going to dissect the thing any further; it's pretty good, but people had good advice.

    Sep 18, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Idealistic vs. Reality

    erm, tisbe sad, and, well....wrong. Still, it definitely captures something about the shittiness of this society, because I know a trillion people who could have written this, word for word.

    Sep 18, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Morning Has Suckéd

    It really can't be longer, because there's a song that this is a deviation of. Morning has broken, like the first morning, daytime is dawning, like the first day....yadda yadda ...

    Sep 15, 2005


If you know what the tip of a shoelace is called, Congratulations, you watched Phineas and Ferb!
— FireEyes