User avatar

PsyLynx

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: prayer

    I didn't get a lot of it....why you said some things, what they meant in the poem, you know. Sound to silence, light to dark (forgive me if my paraphasing ...

    Mar 10, 2005
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: She still waits

    the language was boring. . .I don't know. That's my only real complaint. The story is, of course, sad. Spice it up, maybe. Make it sadder, make the work lonier, ...

    Mar 10, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Secret Keeper

    spruce up the language. Still, it was pure in its....hmmm...write for a couple years, look at it, and you'll know what I mean. Pure means that you mean it. Later, ...

    Mar 8, 2005
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Thunderstorm

    um, maybe you could have ended it in a joke, like "then God came down from the sky, and he gave me a bag of fritos, and he said, "though ...

    Mar 2, 2005
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: innocence (for tai though you'll never read this)

    This really, really reminded me of the stuff that I've been writing, hauntingly so. Lately, I've been trying to break out of it, because it's death to be satisfied, and...whenever ...

    Feb 28, 2005
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: english gothic

    absolutely, completely incredible. Don't think I've ever written anything this good before. Utterly brilliant. I can't think of anyway to change or improve anything on this KEEP WRITING. It'll be ...

    Feb 27, 2005
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Death Wish

    as a fellow sci-fi writer, I feel obligated to tell you a few things which I've learned. First off, one klick (if that is how it's spelled, I honestly don't ...

    Feb 23, 2005
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Listening to Your Stories

    hey, it be good. I likes it, anyway. And yeah, it doe tell a story. And I appreciate the notice that it wasn't supposed to make sense; save me the ...

    Feb 23, 2005
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: *Sleeping Heaven*

    I liked the concept, I loved the idea of sleeping heaven....of your sleeping reality, but you didn't do anything with it, instead you just did this cliche love thing that ...

    Feb 23, 2005
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: (Deleted).

    I...the language was pretty, the rhymes were pretty good, there were a few gramatical errors that only bug me because in daily speech, I use them, and that disconcerts me, ...

    Feb 19, 2005


Inspiration usually comes during work, rather than before it.
— Madeleine L'Engle, Author