-
Re: Writing's a pain.
Once again, I am NOT quitting writing. I just thought this was a good idea for a poem. I love writing and I shall do so for the rest of ...
Jan 27, 2009 -
Re: Writing's a pain.
No no no! I love writing! I just thought this would be rather witty.
Jan 25, 2009 -
Re: The End
Hey praisejoe! Hmmmmmmm... To be quite frank, I don't understand what you mean by this poem at all... Could you Send me a private message explaining what this poem means? ...
Dec 23, 2008 -
Re: Rumors
OOh!!*snaps fingers* Thats exactly what I needed!!! Thanks soo much guys! Oh and Max, we have known each other for a while.. I had a name change. Thanks soo much ...
Nov 29, 2008 -
Re: Rumors
Thanks for the sweet reviews guys! I shall edit it at once.. I still feel that there is something wrong with this poem.. Is there any instructors that could help ...
Nov 29, 2008 -
Re: Black tuesday
okay guys, sorry about the horrible piece of work you saw before.. This is another of my poems, hopefully not as bad as the first.. Enjoy! :D
Nov 2, 2008 -
Re: My sweetheart
Uhhh.. Ishy, this poem is about my 5 year old cousin.. My five year old girl cousin.. So thanks for the sweet review, but umm.. Yeah, its not about true ...
Oct 26, 2008 -
Re: Halloween with Snoink, Grif, Edward Cullen, and Bulbasaur
I loved it!!!!!!!! ahh even though i am a twilight fan, it was perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oct 25, 2008 -
Re: Amoung the hidden- Margret Pettersen Haddix
I love that series.. The author explains the emotions very well.. Normally, Im not a fan of this type of writing.. But this i loved!!
Oct 23, 2008 -
Re: My father was killed in Iraq
Thanks for the reviews guys!! :D
Oct 13, 2008 -
Re: Love and Bubblegum.
They can flavor bubblegum... Ever hear of Double Bubble? its a type of bubble gum, but they change the flavors.. Hmm.. interesting critique, but apriciated all the same
Oct 11, 2008 -
Re: My sweetheart
Thanks guys for the great info! I just revised my poem, so you can see it again if you like. Please keep revising my work! it definatally needs it! *Emily*
Oct 9, 2008 -
Re: The murderer
Umm. I think you are reading one of the critiques...Look at the top...the very top
Sep 18, 2008 -
Re: The Elements
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!! This one is the best one out of all the chapters!! I didnt find anything to correct!! good job!!
Sep 16, 2008 -
Re: Peepholes from heaven
okay..erm.. please try to be more specific... :?
Sep 5, 2008
