User avatar

PoetryMisfit

PoetryMisfit

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Lost Kitten

    Thank you so much!

    Dec 29, 2021
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Lyrical Re: Wonderland

    Thank you so much!

    Nov 30, 2021
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Lyrical Re: Wonderland

    Thank you for your review!

    Nov 30, 2021
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Lyrical Re: Wonderland

    Thank you! :)

    Nov 24, 2021
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Lyrical Re: Wonderland

    Thank you so much for your review!

    Nov 24, 2021
  • Poetry » Health, Realistic Re: I Will Always Stand by You

    Hi there! I just wanted to leave a quick review. I really love this poem - it's short but very beautiful in its simplicity. I love the repetition at the ...

    Nov 24, 2021
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Lyrical Re: Wonderland

    Thank you so much! I'm glad you liked it and I hope you enjoy the real thing too, Lewis Carroll is a literary genius!

    Nov 23, 2021
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Horror Re: The Swallowing Sea

    Hello Mailice. Thank you so much for your review, I always enjoy reading what you have to say about my stories. Your suggestions were very helpful and the way you ...

    Jun 5, 2021
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Horror Re: The Swallowing Sea

    Hello starlitmind. "I just wanted to point out that I'm not exactly sure if "tremoring" is a word -> I couldn't find it online in this form. Perhaps trembling could ...

    Jun 5, 2021
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: The Boy Who Sang With the Moon

    Hello Harry. Thank you for your comments. I always love reading your reviews. Poetry Misfit :)

    Jun 5, 2021
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Horror Re: The Swallowing Sea

    Thank you so much for your review!

    May 25, 2021
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: The Boy Who Sang With the Moon

    Thank you I'm so glad you enjoyed. Your suggestions were very helpful.

    May 25, 2021
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: The Boy Who Sang With the Moon

    Thank you for your review! "I think it could even be written as a wonderful poem." It actually was inspired by a small poem I wrote years ago. Interesting you ...

    May 25, 2021
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: The Boy Who Sang With the Moon

    Aw thank you so much. I really appreciate your suggestions!

    May 25, 2021
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Humor Re: ​The Sorceress, the Knight, and the Duck Stew

    You're welcome. Have a wonderful day/night too :)

    May 25, 2021


I will call them my people, which were not my people; and her beloved, which was not beloved.
— Romans 9:25